Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get started and what do I need to get started?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get started and what do I need to get started?

Last edited by jcar906; 06-25-2011, 01:17 PM.

Hey Jason, I prefer vaseline cause its lubrication feels just right for the jelqs and does not dry out like water based lubes but you'll see that people on here use all sorts, when i run out of vaseline I can easily use any oil based moisturiser for example. You'll also need something for warm up, you'll see rice socks etc mentioned here but you could start by just diping your penis in a cup of warm (not hot!!) water for 10 minutes. So lube, cup, water, hand, penis and you're ready to roll! Enjoy!
    04/2010 6.1x4.9"
    07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Thank you for all the help guys.

Comment

Your welcome jason. I forgot to post my lube preference earlier, its a Bio oil and baby oil gel combo, works good for me.

Comment

Where do I get that from?

Comment

You can find them both at a pharmacy (walgreens, Rite aid, etc). The Bio oil is a little expensive but lasts quite awhile (especially when combined with the gel). It leaves your pal feeling good, and smells nice too

Comment

Can I just use Vaseline or is that bad?

Comment

It's fine. I use it sometimes.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Welcome to PE

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                    You can find them both at a pharmacy (walgreens, Rite aid, etc). The Bio oil is a little expensive but lasts quite awhile (especially when combined with the gel). It leaves your pal feeling good, and smells nice too
                    How do you combine them? On yourself or do you combine them before you apply? And when I use this for my "lube," do I still do the warm ups with the warm/heated wash cloth?

Comment

Originally posted by jason.m1216 View Post
                      How do you combine them? On yourself or do you combine them before you apply? And when I use this for my "lube," do I still do the warm ups with the warm/heated wash cloth?
                      If your going to try the bio oil/baby oil gel, then combine it in your hands and apply. Its just a lube for jelqing, not a heating source. You will need to warm up prior to your routine.

Comment

Is the the best lube to use?

And thank you all for all the greetings.

Comment

I can't say its the best, but the Bio oil is an awesome skin conditioner with some great additives and the baby oil gel gives it a little more slickness. Some guys just use the Bio oil by itself. Google it for some reviews and such, its rather expensive but goes a long way, especially when combined with the gel.
                          I recently switched to it from a water based lube and I'm 100% satisfied. Everybody has there own preference so try a few until you find one you like.

Comment

Waylander you seem to know your stuff.

I don't want to get off topic, but can you tell me how to peasure my size if I'm overweight. It's hard to get a measuement, obviously because there's fat around it so I cant get an accrute measurment. Plus, I've been losing weight so it looks a little bigger anyway, not sure of that's from the excercises or just the lose of fat, but I know when I gain a little weight it looks smaller again.

Comment

Working...
                            X