Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching uncut

Untitled5.jpg
    I'm having the same problem , i consider circumcision cus it's seems there's no other way i can stretch my dick , i would like to hear other opinions about stretching with an uncut cock , how can it work ? I've read a few threads about it but i can't seem to find a way .

Umm how is your skin geting over your hand?

Comment

I am uncut and I have no problems stretching at this point. Takes a bit of experimentation to find what works, though. For me, I don't pull back the foreskin, I find it can be a bit painful and the skin tends to slip around and generally not cooperated. At this point I get a good ok grip about 1/5" below glans and begin the stretch. As the stretch becomes more intense, my grip slide slightly up and rest under the glans (with foreskin between fingers and glans). I can normally use the glans as a "stopper" at this point and moderate my grip in order to get the stretch I want. Once in a while the glans will slip under the grip. At that point I just reset and finish counting out the stretch.
      START : 2/6/2020
      BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
      CURRENT : 2/10/2021
      BPEL : 7.875" - BaseEG : 5.625" - MSEG : 5.5"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

I'm pulling the skin down all the way and putting my fingers in an ok grip behind the gland and trying to pull , while i'm keeping the skin down with my other hand i try to pull from behind the glands and it just doesn't work .
        Last edited by Claude Speed; 06-09-2020, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Speed View Post
          I'm pulling the skin down all the way and putting my fingers in an ok grip behind the gland and trying to pull , while i'm keeping the skin down with my other hand i try to pull from behind the glands and it just doesn't work .
          If it's frustrating and not working for you, try something a little different. Try the method I described. I can generally get a good enough grip outside the foreskin to use the glans as a stopper. Experiment with the tension of your grip and the amount of tug. At this point I can pull pretty freakin hard without losing my grip or becoming uncomfortable.
          START : 2/6/2020
          BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
          CURRENT : 2/10/2021
          BPEL : 7.875" - BaseEG : 5.625" - MSEG : 5.5"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

I grab my glans and tug, but I'm ruthless.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Speed View Post
              Sure works for me and there is no need for the other hand to keep the skin down it's not going to magic itself past your griping hand

Comment

Working...
              X