Lose weight before PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lose weight before PE?

I'm overweight with a skinny-fat physique.

Would you guys advise I lose the weight first before doing PE?

I want to start JP90 but I'm fearful that my dick will end up like a baseball bat because of my fat pad.

Or perhaps there is a routine I can do in the meantime while I shed the pounds?

Interested to hear your thoughts.

Loosing weight would be a good idea not only to improve your overall health, but also it will help reduce your fat pad which will show more of your hidden erection.

However, do not wait to start PE. The longer you wait the longer it will take to make gains. Weight and baseball bat affect are not related.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Agreed PE while losing weight to get that double whammy effect of simultaneous weight loss and growth. The activities often associated with weight loss should help to raise your EQ- further accelerating your potential for gains.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

What causes the baseball bat effect, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Yep, don't wait. You can PE and lose weight at the same time. I've been weight training for over 20 years and have built up a very muscular physique. If you're skinny-fat I highly recommend starting off with a weight training plan (ie. free weights) over cardio exercises. Depending on your age, you could build a tremendous amount of muscle in a few years.

You can worry about fat-loss down the road after you've built up a solid muscle base. Eat a healthy diet full of meat protiens, vegtables, and low to moderate carbohydrates. If it doesn't come from the earth, don't eat it. Stay out of the middle of the grocery store. You should be shopping at the produce, meat, and dairy sections only.
          Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
          Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
          Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

Comment

Most of us got to weights gym and PEgym too. Both are long process and need to consistent.

Comment

Working...
            X