Lack of morning wood after few days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of morning wood after few days

Hi. I read that the most important thing in PE is to do proper amounth of exercise. Not to much and not to less.
    After several days of serching for good routine I started doing 200 jelqs per day, but I realised that it was only 100 jelqs because I was thinking I should count every movement of every hand as 1 jelq. Since I started PE I had very stron night and morning wood. Two days ago when I noticed that I sholud count right and left hand as a 1 jelq I started to do two times more jelqs. After two days my morning wood is much much weaker. I dont know why because it was only 200 jelqs yesterday and two days ago.

I am not sure If I had strong morning wood before I started PE. I sure that after I started my PE I had very stong erections in the morning and at night but maybe it is normal that after two - three week morning wood is again on a normal level.

Do you think that if intensity level is proper morning and night erection always should be very strong or it is normal that after few or several days it come back to normal level?

Have you been sleeping well?

Morning wood is a PI I never paid attention to, because it has many factors that contribute to it.

You can, if you want, rest with PE until it returns.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Before I sterted to exercise I never paid attention to morning wood, but After first training session I noticed it because i had very very strong erections in the morning and during the whole night. And then after I did two times more jelqs I didnt have strong erection this morning.
      I slept very good. Maybe I ate too much because of Easter.

I have one more question. What about masturbation one or two hours after training session. I feel very exited after it so it would be hard for me to fall asleep without quick masturbationg. Does it affect growth or not?

Comment

There are mixed opinions on this.. Some say it doesn't matter, some say it do. I say do what you want to do, just listen to your PI's. I doubt it will negatively affect gains, might affect EQ tho.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Are you resting at all? You should be on a 2 on 1 off, or 3 on 1 off schedule.
          Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
          Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
          Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

Comment

Originally posted by Ambitious1988 View Post
            Before I sterted to exercise I never paid attention to morning wood, but After first training session I noticed it because i had very very strong erections in the morning and during the whole night. And then after I did two times more jelqs I didnt have strong erection this morning.
            I slept very good. Maybe I ate too much because of Easter.

I have one more question. What about masturbation one or two hours after training session. I feel very exited after it so it would be hard for me to fall asleep without quick masturbationg. Does it affect growth or not?
            I have found that I do not get morning wood as frequently or at all when I'm doing PE. When I did my rest week after 3 months, in day 3 or 4 of the rest week I found I woke up multiple times a night with wood and had morning wood as well. I do not believe morning wood is a PI for everyone with PE.

As far as your masturbation question goes, check this post out: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ling-myth.html
            Start: 01/2020 - BPEL - 6 1/2" EG - 5 7/8"
            Latest measurement: 05/2020 - BPEL - 6 7/8" EG - 6 1/8"

Comment

Thank you guys for clues.
              So I can see that morning and night wood is not 100 percent indicator of good exercises.
              After I started PE and I got very very strong morning and night wood (it waked me up few times per night) I was thinking that everyone who does PE has it always when exercises are proper.

Just in case I will change my routine from 200 to 150 jelqs per day (plus 70 minutes of wearing extender nad stretching exercises from JP's 90) for few days.

Comment

Working...
              X