Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first post

Hello everyone,
    i been a month since i started my pe journey and i have some question.
    My routine for now is 10 minutes warm up with a rice sock, [40 sec streatch (left,right, out, down)+15 circle stretches (15 counterclockwise and 15 clockwise)]x2, 5 to 10 minutes jelq, 10 minutes cool down. I am also taking 3000 mg of L-arginine and multyvitamin. Is it a good routine?
    My EQ has always been very high at least 8/10. Last week my lenght was 0,3 cm longer but now im back to my normal size, why? (the only thing i changed was that my streatches went from 30 sec to 40 sec but i dont think im overtraining because my PI's are good).
    Some other question:Should i add kegels? Tips for keeping the erection during jelq? Best girth exercises for beginner (i really want to pass from 52mm condom to 54mm)?

Hey Kid!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum. Jelqing should be done with a 60-70% erection, so it may take some getting used to, but eventually you're body will become less sensitive and you will be able to keep it in the perfect % for the jelq. You can always think of something or look at a picture if your having trouble staying in the sweet spot. I think your routine is good for a beginner and if anything, maybe add a few more jelqs into the routine. Everyone is different so find what woks for you and keep it consistent.
      Start 5/2017 FL: 5" BPEL: 6.5" FG: 3.75" EG: 5" (On/Off 2 years)
      8/2019 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.25 FG: 4.5" EG: 5.8"
      3/20/20 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.33" FG: 5.25" EG: 6"
      Current 5/10/20 FL: 5.3" BPEL: 7.45" FG: 5.3" EG: 6.125"
      My New Goal FL: 6" BPEL: 7.75" FG: 5.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

Thank you a lot, can you also answer to the other question? (Should i add kegels? TBest girth exercises for beginner?)

Comment

Kegel s are always helpful.
          Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I lost length when I started but it soon came back and then surpassed. Think of it like your dick is adjusting to new found motions and actions - it tenses up to protect itself. But the more you do it, the more relaxed it gets. So, as always with PE look at the long term picture, not the day to day fluctuations that are bound to happen.
            “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
            — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
              I lost length when I started but it soon came back and then surpassed. Think of it like your dick is adjusting to new found motions and actions - it tenses up to protect itself. But the more you do it, the more relaxed it gets. So, as always with PE look at the long term picture, not the day to day fluctuations that are bound to happen.
              Damn, that motivate me so much <3

Comment

Working...
              X