2" in length by only manuals? Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2" in length by only manuals? Help!

As the title says, friends. I was wondering if a 2" gain in length is possible from just manual excercises. I'm 5.8 BPEL and 5.2" MSEG. Never done any PE whatsoever so I want to focus on length and I'd like to know if it'd be achieavable to go from 5.8" to 8" or at least 7.5 by doiing manual stretches.

Some people told me that I should not jelq because it can harm my penis. Still not sure about that. I really wanna get to 8" as a final goal but I'm not sure if devices are needed for this to happen.

I know it's 2.2" to get to 8" but 20cm (which is less than 8") is my final goal. 20x15cm ( 7.87x5.9).

Please, pro PEers and veterans, I wish you could help me. I'm feelis so depressed these days and I know that increasing my dick length is the only thing that will make regain that self confidence and mental peace that I used to have.

I really wanna get bigger..

How about you set a goal for 0.5 inch, and get to work on that ?
    See if you can develop the self discipline and "work through the learning curve", before you set a larger goal. Find out what works for you, and what does not. No two people seem to have the same results for any one exercise.

It will be a learning experience. just don't rush things. Read and ask questions along the way.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I agree with dangler. Set smaller goals. When I was 6,75 I had a goal of 7". I never thought I'd get to where I am now.

I recommend following the Jp90 routine for 8-12 weeks.

I see a lot of people say here they can only do manuals. Personally I'd seriously consider an extender. Those things work. Off the top of my head I can think of extender success from myself, BallsMahoney and ultimate burrito.

Start with a one or two sets of jp90, search around the forums, have a good look at the success forum and go from there.

Good luck.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
      EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
      EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel A. View Post
        As the title says, friends. I was wondering if a 2" gain in length is possible from just manual excercises. I'm 5.8 BPEL and 5.2" MSEG. Never done any PE whatsoever so I want to focus on length and I'd like to know if it'd be achieavable to go from 5.8" to 8" or at least 7.5 by doiing manual stretches.
        Short answer: Doing only manual stretches a two inch gain is possible.

Long answer: It is possible to follow a series of manual routines that can result in significant gains. But, frankly speaking, there is a great deal more to it than that. It involves some lifestyle changes, long term commitment and a focus on being careful. I have gained just over 2 inches, but it took me the better part of 5 years to get there.

Some people told me that I should not jelq because it can harm my penis. Still not sure about that. I really wanna get to 8" as a final goal but I'm not sure if devices are needed for this to happen.
        It is all about care and concentration. Jelqing is safe, so long as you do not start in on it without a period of conditioning first (3 months) and always be sure to warm up. Also you must be careful and aware of the movements. If it hurts at all, stop.

I know it's 2.2" to get to 8" but 20cm (which is less than 8") is my final goal. 20x15cm ( 7.87x5.9).
        Having 8 as a final "dream" goal might be good in terms of motivation, but in reality it is best to work in smaller increments and see how it goes.

Please, pro PEers and veterans, I wish you could help me. I'm feelis so depressed these days and I know that increasing my dick length is the only thing that will make regain that self confidence and mental peace that I used to have.

I really wanna get bigger..
        There is a lot o be said about the confidence brought by a bigger erection. However, if that is the "only thing", then you have to stand back and refocus what the real problem is.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          How about you set a goal for 0.5 inch, and get to work on that ?
          See if you can develop the self discipline and "work through the learning curve", before you set a larger goal. Find out what works for you, and what does not. No two people seem to have the same results for any one exercise.

It will be a learning experience. just don't rush things. Read and ask questions along the way.
          Yes, you're right, Dangler. My first goal will be to get to 6.5". I know I can get to 6" if I increase my EQ (is kinda weak now).

So smaller goals are better, I guess. Have you ever heard about Jelqing causing venous leak? There's a forum "FrankTalk" where some guys say they got venous leak because of jelqing and not even in a hard way, just as recommended.

I'd like to know if there's a risk when it comes to jelqing or if I can only rely on stretches

Comment

I would never jelq harder than milking a cow. You squeeze too hard or yank too roughly, and you might get a hoof on the side of your head. Do not jelq with an erection, either.

Read and ask, many users here can help coach you.

There is a risk with anything done incorrectly.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
              I agree with dangler. Set smaller goals. When I was 6,75 I had a goal of 7". I never thought I'd get to where I am now.

I recommend following the Jp90 routine for 8-12 weeks.

I see a lot of people say here they can only do manuals. Personally I'd seriously consider an extender. Those things work. Off the top of my head I can think of extender success from myself, BallsMahoney and ultimate burrito.

Start with a one or two sets of jp90, search around the forums, have a good look at the success forum and go from there.

Good luck.
              My first goal will be 6.5". I think 0.7" is fine as my first goal, right? Can I gain only by doing stretches? I'm kinda worried about jelqs.

You gained a lot, man. Hope I can gain that much as well.

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                Short answer: Doing only manual stretches a two inch gain is possible.

Long answer: It is possible to follow a series of manual routines that can result in significant gains. But, frankly speaking, there is a great deal more to it than that. It involves some lifestyle changes, long term commitment and a focus on being careful. I have gained just over 2 inches, but it took me the better part of 5 years to get there.

It is all about care and concentration. Jelqing is safe, so long as you do not start in on it without a period of conditioning first (3 months) and always be sure to warm up. Also you must be careful and aware of the movements. If it hurts at all, stop.

Having 8 as a final "dream" goal might be good in terms of motivation, but in reality it is best to work in smaller increments and see how it goes.

There is a lot o be said about the confidence brought by a bigger erection. However, if that is the "only thing", then you have to stand back and refocus what the real problem is.
                It took you that time because you were inconsistent or you did your routine religiously? Don't know how many taime it'll take me. 5cm seems a lot..

And what is that conditioning? What do I need to do before I start jelqing?

My first goal will be to get to 6.5" so a 0.7" in length. Guess that's more achievable?

Why you say that, man? Do you think I have other issues in my head?

PS: I don't know how to quote properly. Excuse me, please
                Last edited by Rebel A.; 03-09-2020, 10:34 PM.

Comment

So you mean I should jelq flaccid? 30% maybe? I thought only stretches were supposed to be donde while flaccid.

Comment

It took you that time because you were inconsistent or you did your routine religiously? Don't know how many taime it'll take me. 5cm seems a lot..
                    Oh, I was very consistent. If you look at my thread you can see. I started out with some experimentation, but then found certain exercises worked well for me, so I stuck with them, I generally do 3 months, then break, reevaluate, adjust, then continue.

And what is that conditioning? What do I need to do before I start jelqing?
                    It has been found that doing a conditioning routine (the JP90 gets good press) will help you get in shape before you really start to do intense work. Many guys report "newbie" gains of 1/4 inch or so just from getting the erection in shape.

My first goal will be to get to 6.5" so a 0.7" in length. Guess that's more achievable?
                    That is a good way to start. Think of it this way: if you aim for 2 inches, but after 3 months you only gain a quarter inch, it may seem like a failure. But if you start out aiming for .7" and gain .25, that is some good progress.

Why you say that, man? Do you think I have other issues in my head?
                    Here is the thing, we all gt caught up in the size of our erection, but in the end we don't really need a bigger erection. We need to breathe, we need to eat, we need to sleep...but need a bigger erection? Not really.
                    In the end it does help. I had problems with Premature Ejaculation and associated performance anxiety induced Erectile Dysfunction. Making the gains I did went a long way to building my confidence. But in reality, the size increases were only a small part of it. The better EQ, longer lasting erections and reduced refractory time had a bigger impact. Do it because you want to, do it because it feels good.

PS: I don't know how to quote properly. Excuse me, please
                    No worries
                    Thread

Comment

Oh, I was very consistent. If you look at my thread you can see. I started out with some experimentation, but then found certain exercises worked well for me, so I stuck with them, I generally do 3 months, then break, reevaluate, adjust, then continue.

It has been found that doing a conditioning routine (the JP90 gets good press) will help you get in shape before you really start to do intense work. Many guys report "newbie" gains of 1/4 inch or so just from getting the erection in shape.

That is a good way to start. Think of it this way: if you aim for 2 inches, but after 3 months you only gain a quarter inch, it may seem like a failure. But if you start out aiming for .7" and gain .25, that is some good progress.

Here is the thing, we all gt caught up in the size of our erection, but in the end we don't really need a bigger erection. We need to breathe, we need to eat, we need to sleep...but need a bigger erection? Not really.
                      In the end it does help. I had problems with Premature Ejaculation and associated performance anxiety induced Erectile Dysfunction. Making the gains I did went a long way to building my confidence. But in reality, the size increases were only a small part of it. The better EQ, longer lasting erections and reduced refractory time had a bigger impact. Do it because you want to, do it because it feels good.

No worries

I also have performance anxiety induced ED and some Premature Ejaculation. I'd like to fix everything, if it's possible. Sometimes I lose my erection while in my bed and I have to masturbate to get erect again. When I stand up, my erection goes away very fast and I don't know why.

Ive read about venous leakage and it's very depressing to know that penile implant is the only solution to this problem. Not sure if I have that, that's why I'm gonna get checked by an andrologist to see what happens to me.

I don't ejaculate in 1 min or something like that, I just can't maintain a very fast and agressive penetration (like my gf loves) and stay there enough for her to be satisfied. I can reduce the speed and avoid ejaculating but sometimes is easier to last longer at full speed and sometimes not. Can I do something about it? I really wanna satisfie her the way she wants. Last longer at full speed :c

And of course being bigger will help a lot. I had a conversation with my girl (I knew the guy before me was bigger than me) and she told me what I thought was true. She said her ex was "a little" longer than me but she also said that I was thicker. I really don't believe that. I think the way was way larger and possibly same thickness or even more. Don't know for sure if she said that just to make me feel "less bad".

So as you can see, now feel so depressed and anxious about the whole thing. I knew since day one that I wasn't big, just normal/average. She told me that she loves me and that she loves what we do in bed and that she'll never leave me and stuff. I don't care if she leaves me. We've talked about it but she insists in loving me.

The least I can do (for me mainly) is to fix these things and get bigger (I've always wanted it, not just because of what happened now) for me and for my self confidence and mental health. She's the most sexy gf I've ever had and she does everthing with me when it comes to sex. I love that but I feel I can't reach the same level of satisfacion she wants because of all these problems..

Thank you so much for your reply and for being the only one who understood my issue better than anyone and gave me solid answers.

I really wanna get over this and think about it as a anecdote. I really wanna please my girl and make her go crazy. It's sad that these things have to happen to a 28 yo dude.

Thanks
                      Last edited by Rebel A.; 03-11-2020, 01:56 AM.

Comment

No worries

Could you ready my message? I guett I didn't reply properly :c. Hope you can help me, incogneetoe

Comment

You should partake in edging. Do a jp90 type routine and add in edging. Kegals and reverse kegals would be a good idea. This will gradually teach you to physically control your pelvic floor.

Also, here's something I found helpful. Change your mindset during sex. Basically 'don't cum in her'. Pull out as soon as you start feeling the urge. Then masterbate in front of her and fake orgasm so she thinks you're done.

Then finish her off with your hands or tongue.

This will teach your brain that you don't have to cum if you don't want to.

Do all these things and I'd bet you'd learn better control. Also it should improve your erection quality.

Good luck.
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                          EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                          EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Could you ready my message? I guett I didn't reply properly :c. Hope you can help me, incogneetoe
                            Sorry, life got in the way...

I also have performance anxiety induced ED and some Premature Ejaculation. I'd like to fix everything, if it's possible. Sometimes I lose my erection while in my bed and I have to masturbate to get erect again. When I stand up, my erection goes away very fast and I don't know why.
                            As Pound said, edging is very important.
                            Urologists have a saying: “Erections make erections.”
                            In other words, sex is not unlike sports. If you want to be a good tennis player, play lots of tennis; if you want to have a good erection, have lots of erections.

I got to the point I am at now by getting lots of erections. 2~3 per day for PE and often another one (or two) for sex.
                            When ballooning or edging I sometimes take time, like 2 minutes, to get fully erect, but in foreplay it happens in seconds. And after sex it does not go away. Even if I ejaculate, I remain hard a good 5 to 10 minutes after.

Ive read about venous leakage and it's very depressing to know that penile implant is the only solution to this problem. Not sure if I have that, that's why I'm gonna get checked by an andrologist to see what happens to me.
                            I can't speak to that, best to ask the doctor.

I don't ejaculate in 1 min or something like that, I just can't maintain a very fast and agressive penetration (like my gf loves) and stay there enough for her to be satisfied. I can reduce the speed and avoid ejaculating but sometimes is easier to last longer at full speed and sometimes not. Can I do something about it? I really wanna satisfie her the way she wants. Last longer at full speed :c
                            This goes back to edging and kegeling. A well balanced and healthy pelvic floor does wonders. I can control mine very well. Practice makes perfect.

And of course being bigger will help a lot. I had a conversation with my girl (I knew the guy before me was bigger than me) and she told me what I thought was true. She said her ex was "a little" longer than me but she also said that I was thicker. I really don't believe that. I think the way was way larger and possibly same thickness or even more. Don't know for sure if she said that just to make me feel "less bad".
                            Try not to think about that too much. Once you start to see EQ improvements she will forget any prior penises.

So as you can see, now feel so depressed and anxious about the whole thing. I knew since day one that I wasn't big, just normal/average. She told me that she loves me and that she loves what we do in bed and that she'll never leave me and stuff. I don't care if she leaves me. We've talked about it but she insists in loving me.
                            Well, that is important, isn't it. If she wants to be a part of your sexual revolution, make her. I talked with my wife about edging and the work I was doing, benefits of karezza, and so on. She was a little surprised by the idea that i did not want to ejaculate, but was very impressed by the work I was doing. She saw me jelqing once and had to nail me latyer.

The least I can do (for me mainly) is to fix these things and get bigger (I've always wanted it, not just because of what happened now) for me and for my self confidence and mental health. She's the most sexy gf I've ever had and she does everthing with me when it comes to sex. I love that but I feel I can't reach the same level of satisfacion she wants because of all these problems..
                            You'll get there. And it will go better if she is involved.

Thank you so much for your reply and for being the only one who understood my issue better than anyone and gave me solid answers.

I really wanna get over this and think about it as a anecdote. I really wanna please my girl and make her go crazy. It's sad that these things have to happen to a 28 yo dude.

Thanks
                            28 gives you lots of time, I started when I was 46!
                            Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
                              You should partake in edging. Do a jp90 type routine and add in edging. Kegals and reverse kegals would be a good idea. This will gradually teach you to physically control your pelvic floor.

Also, here's something I found helpful. Change your mindset during sex. Basically 'don't cum in her'. Pull out as soon as you start feeling the urge. Then masterbate in front of her and fake orgasm so she thinks you're done.

Then finish her off with your hands or tongue.

This will teach your brain that you don't have to cum if you don't want to.

Do all these things and I'd bet you'd learn better control. Also it should improve your erection quality.

Good luck.

It's hard to do edging. I don't know if I should stop masturbating completely once I fell I'm about to ejaculate or just wait some seconds. If I wait to much, erection goes away :/. Don't know how much should I edge.

I've been doing Kegels and I noticed that my semen is no longer a shoot, it only fall into the floor and it wasn't like that in the past. I remember my ejeculation was strong and had like 3-4 or even 5 powerful streams and now only a small amount and just falls like yogurt in a cup.

Could my muscles be sore or fatigued? I've been doing some Kegels every day and I felt like my bladder was hurting a tiny bit and this increased when I did Reverse Kegels. Should I take a rest?

Comment

Working...
                              X