warm up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warm up

what do you folks think is the best warm up method,I'm using a towel and am looking to change to something better

I started using a hot wrap at the start which looking back on it now i hated everything about it. Now im using a rice sock which i love.

Comment

I'll try that thanks

Comment

I myself use hot towel too .. but many guys here seem to use rice sock.. someone please explain what this is in detail
        Current Stats: BPEL- 5' NBPEL - 4.5' EG- 4.5' Aim: BPEL-6' EG- 5'

Comment

Is it possible to warmup using hot water? (ie. in the shower)
          July 2010: 5.9 x 4.9
          January 2013: 6.7 x 5.1
          ---
          Goal for 2013: 7.5 x 5.5
          Long-term Goal: 8.0 x 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by Grecian View Post
            Is it possible to warmup using hot water? (ie. in the shower)

Yes,but of course you need to direct the water onto your penis for the X amount of time, it's not ideal imo.

Comment

Originally posted by frustated View Post
              I myself use hot towel too .. but many guys here seem to use rice sock.. someone please explain what this is in detail

It's a sock filled half way up with rice tied in a knot at the top (i use cable ties) but you can just make a knot using the sock and stuck in the mircowave for a couple of minutes, rap it round your penis for 20mins and that will give you a great warm up.

Google it.

Comment

I use flax seed in my sock. Seems to retain heat longer.
                My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her

Comment

did my first rice sock today,what a change,love it,no more running to warm up the towel

Comment

Oh yeah, rice sock all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by bill View Post
                      did my first rice sock today,what a change,love it,no more running to warm up the towel

Yes that's one of the main problems with using a towel for warm up, it's just one big hassel. As soon as i used the rice sock for the first time i knew that il enjoy doing my warm ups from now on.

Comment

May I ask what sort of sock (long soccer sock, stocking, etc.) would be ideal? And once the sock is all warmed up, how does it go over your penis? I am assuming that it would wrap around your penis such that if extended, the sock and your penis would be perpendicular, but I would like verification/clarification for this. Thank you in advance.

Comment

I use a cotton boot sock. You don't fill it up all the way, just put a cup or two and the sock is still pliable. You can then then wrap it completely around your penis.

Comment

This link has the details: Penis Warm-Up Methods: Heating Up Before Working Out

Comment

Thank you, Waylander. I will give this a shot immediately.

Comment

Working...
                              X