Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usul
    replied
    If you stay consistent in your practice of PE you will see results. Read as much info as you can (google search is great for finding good threads). A holistic approach also helps.

Leave a comment:

• Ultimate Burrito
    replied
    You can do it if you stay dedicated and focused. Time under tension is key. You can't rush it.

Leave a comment:

• Pound_per_inch
    replied
    Hey there.

I agree with the other posters

The Jp90 is a great routine. Even as a beginner routine it builds up to a great intensity once you're doing multiple sets.

I found, like many others here, you can adapt it with other pulls or dropping certain pulls, playing around with the tension times and intensity.

It also is great a a base routine for more intense routines in the future.

The most success I had in pe was after I was conditioned I added in a penis extender. I highly recommend the use of an extender once you a familiar with the basics.

To answer your question on whether it will work and how long it will take...

We'll everyone is different, but obviously you won't ever achieve anything unless you give it an honest shot. 2 inches is definitely attainable. It may take some time. However an inch could be as quick as a few months.

You go for it lad. 43 is still prime beef. Please set up a log on here and keep track of your training and progress and you'll find a wealth of knowledge and input coming your way. This is the best web forum for men I've ever found. No taboos here.

Leave a comment:

• not2big
    replied
    Hey db!

Welcome to the Gym

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

Leave a comment:

• Cavalier
    replied
    Welcome to the forum!

A 2 inch gain is possible but you will most likely have to invest several years of consistent exercising to get there. It does work but it takes time and effort. It's also going to take more than jelqing to reach your goal. Start off with a well rounded routine, such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine), to condition your penis and then move on from there based on whether you are or are not making gains. You will hit plateaus along the way and each time you will need to step it up to some more advanced exercises or devices to keep the gains coming.

Go to the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. If there is anything you don't understand don't hesitate to ask questions.

Leave a comment:

• db323299
    started a topic Realistically

Realistically

Ok so I am 43 years old and I have heard about this jelquing techinique for penis enlargement and girth. I am not the biggest guy in the world but i measure 5 inches in length and would like to reach 7 or better. If this is a realistic goal, how long would it take and will i be able to keep my gains. I am kind of desperate and kind of skeptical so please feel free to respond, thanks
Working...
X