Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Al
    replied
    A rule of thumb that I have is that, if you experience a drop in EQ, it's time to take a break and/or change tactics. Any trainee that comes to me with moderate to severe ED is discouraged from enlargement work and is instructed to focus on regaining EQ.

Leave a comment:

• Flanker6
    replied
    Go ahead and post your specific routine. From the looks of it you haven't been warming up properly. Even the littlest bit of warm up (lets say fowfers for example) can go a long way in keeping your penis healthy. Maybe you should start at square one and begin with manual exercises. Try Jon Pop's 90 day routine if you haven't already for a few weeks and see what your results are. Also make sure you are getting those rest days! Those are super important. You're penis could just be too exhausted for those rock hard erections.

Leave a comment:

• ldbraveheart
    replied
    Any feedback would be appreciated here. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ldbraveheart
    replied
    I'm a bit confused. I've done quite a bit of PE over the past 4 months, mostly hanging. I hung heavy up to 10 lbs and I hung light (1-lb sleeve for 4-6 hrs day). After my recon surgery, Doc said that hanging light for long duration is the most effective route to growth, etc. So, I did that; but I also got into the heavy work (Doc didn't object). I think I gained (from 6" to 6.5" EL). Now, I also want improved EQ. I've read about PIs and I've been observing my penis throughout the day, after hanging, edging, etc. When I first started hanging at 2 lbs, for about 1 week, I had these earth-shattering morning woodrows. They felt phenomenal. I don't even ever remember having them (I'm 38 BTW). Now, that was 4 months ago; and I haven't had them since, and I've also had some negative PIs. What does this tell me? I've backed off hanging for a few weeks, edged, kegeled, hung again, etc; but I can't get those rock-hard morning woodrows back. Is that it? Will I see them again, or was that a one-time result of the physiological initiation of PE? I want to get into a good routine; and I thought the morning-wood was a sign that hanging was the "right" rountine. Can somebody advise on how to get those rock-hard morning ercetions again? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Originally posted by ldbraveheart View Post
    Okay, I'm kegeling every other day and edging. Question: Can/should I edge every day, or is that over-doing it for a newbie? Thanks.
    Doing more isn't always better, and it's often counterproductive. You'll make excellent gains on a 3 days a week routine. Once you start really benefitting from the regimen, you can start experimenting with increased frequency, etc. For now though, try to do as well as you can with the current outline.

Leave a comment:

• ldbraveheart
    replied
    Okay, I'm kegeling every other day and edging. Question: Can/should I edge every day, or is that over-doing it for a newbie? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Hey, I edged two days ago for about 5 minutes and had a good morning wood next day. I edged yesterday for about 15 minutes and did not have the morning wood. What is the optimal edging time? I remeber when I first started hanging 2 lbs for 5-10 minutes and had the most phenomenal morning woodrows for about 5 days straight. These stopped as I continued to hang. I know this is related to PIs; but if somebody has any other advice, please let me know. Thanks.
    Optimal edging times will depend on your level of conditioning. A good goal would be to get up to 20 minutes with a rock hard erection throughout the entire exercise. If you can hit that point, stamina issues (at least from a physiological standpoint) shouldn't be a problem anymore.

My advice- try to add just a couple of minutes over your best previous time each session. Don't force it, and don't worry if you have some setbacks- the goal should be an upwards trend, which means you'll have some ups and downs (more "ups" if you're on the right track).

if you keep accurate and detailed records of your training, you'll be able to see what your tolerances are over time and you'll be able to adjust your training so that you'll continue to make progress.

Leave a comment:

• ldbraveheart
    replied
    Hey, I edged two days ago for about 5 minutes and had a good morning wood next day. I edged yesterday for about 15 minutes and did not have the morning wood. What is the optimal edging time? I remeber when I first started hanging 2 lbs for 5-10 minutes and had the most phenomenal morning woodrows for about 5 days straight. These stopped as I continued to hang. I know this is related to PIs; but if somebody has any other advice, please let me know. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• kingpole
    replied
    Hey as long as you can get erect and it has sensation. I would say light jelqing, stretching, lots of edging. Perhaps some low weight hanging and low pressure pumping as well.

Leave a comment:

• millia
    replied
    Personally I think hanging for your case is useless, because you hang to pull out the inner penis as well as stretch the ligaments, and you say yours are unattached.

Leave a comment:

• redbear52
    replied
    The PC muscle is the pubococcygeus and both men and women have them. In women, these muscles surround the vaginal canal and when well-developed through Kegel exercises not only help prevent urinary stress incontinence and uterine prolapse, they allow the woman to provide her male lover a lovely (and lively) sense of "snugness" during sex.

In men, Kegeling also helps develop the PC muscles which develop the pelvic floor muscles, but the PC muscles don't do much for erection quality since men have reproductive organs which are external to the pelvic floor. But Kegels also develop the bulbocavernosus (BC) muscles which surround and insert on the internal portions of the corpora cavernosa and strengthening these does help to increase or maintain the pressure within the corpora during an erection, thus improving EQ.

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    ...PC/BC -- can you explain? I think it is the PC muscle, as in kegels, but please provide more info.
    That's correct Exercises like kegels, the more advanced towel raises, edging, etc. are all good for working these muscles.

PC, BC

Leave a comment:

• ldbraveheart
    replied
    Thanks, Al. I just did some edging, with light pulls. PC/BC -- can you explain? I think it is the PC muscle, as in kegels, but please provide more info. Yes, I have a meeting with my doc on Thursday. I posted some erect photos, as matter of reference. Thanks again.
    Last edited by ldbraveheart; 07-12-2010, 09:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Gents, thank you for your feedback, kind words and interest. I will take this all in consideration. SG, yes, I do get erections--they are just much weaker than before. Al, the ligs were not re-attached. I will specifically try the edging soon and when I'm ready, move on to the JP beginner routine. Please conitnue to advise.
    Edging with light pulls (you should assess whether or not your ligs have reattached themselves) and PC/BC work should suffice for now.

It may be a good idea to follow up with your doc to see if your penis is capable of supporting the stresses of PE.

Leave a comment:

• ldbraveheart
    replied
    Gents, thank you for your feedback, kind words and interest. I will take this all in consideration. SG, yes, I do get erections--they are just much weaker than before. I will specifically try the edging soon and when I'm ready, move on to the JP beginner routine. Please conitnue to advise.
    Last edited by ldbraveheart; 07-12-2010, 09:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X