Newbie with a horrible past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie with a horrible past

Hi All, this is my first post on PEGYM. I want to ask this wise group for advice and assistance for my situation. Now, I have tried much PE in the last 6 months and over the years, including pumps, hanging (up to 10 lbs), extending (X4 Labs), Grip system all day 1-lb weight. I've had some issues with some of these whereby I overdid it, and saw a negative response. I pray that my recovery is still underway. In any event, my doc says that I can do PE. My question is this: what should I do? My 3 goals are: try to bulk up that dented spot at top of base, improve my EQ (it is fairly bad with the trauma I've put my guy through) and add length (my girth is fine).

I've been reading the posts; and people here seem quite knowledgeable, so I am requesting advice, etc. Thanks.
    Last edited by ldbraveheart; 07-12-2010, 09:56 PM.

it sounds like in your case some edging would be great! It would restore your EQ and blood is the best thing to heal your willy!
    6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
    10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
    12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
    6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Sorry to hear about your problems man,just wish you could of found this place or any other place before you thought about surgery.

Hope you get back on track and what pe_ZEN said. ^

Comment

First off all you need to give plenty of rest to your penis if you have been PE'ing intensely recently .... then you need to device a manual PE routine and be consistent with it .... start off slow and easy .... you could follow JonPop's 90 days' beginner's routine. Most newbies have gained from this routine .... you need to be patient in PE if you want to make any gains .... you have overworked your penis by hanging and using devices ....

Comment

First of all, let me say that the pictures don't look nearly as bad as your post led me to expect. It may be different in real life, but if you just showed those pictures I'm not sure too many people would notice much.

You healed an open wound be what doctors call "secondary intent". The result of that is that you have lost some subcutaneous tissue that is not going to regenerate. Subcutaneous tissue is what gives people (especially women) nice smooth skin with nicely-rounded contours. You say you don't want to gain girth, but I think you will have to try to target base girth if you want to reestablish a more uniform circumference.

I would consider trying reverse jelqs and possibly hanging, but I would still recommend the beginner's program for several months before starting hanging. Some guys have gained base girth while targeting length with hanging.

Comment

Agreed with Redbear that you you don't look that bad at all!
            Start: 9/12/2010
            NBPEL - 6.85"
            BPEL - 7.5"
            MSEG - 5"

28/1/2011
            NBPEL - 6.85"
            BPEL - 7.5"
            MSEG - 5.25!! (been working girth only!)

Comment

Great recommendations in the above posts

ldbraveheart, did the surgeons reattach your ligaments? Your main concern should be full healing before you even think about doing any enlargement work.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Looks like a normal penis to me too. Also you say you want to improve your EQ so i assume you do get errections.. i read that after PE surgery it is often hard to have any erection at all. So just try to be positive, hope you get some good gains!
                04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Gents, thank you for your feedback, kind words and interest. I will take this all in consideration. SG, yes, I do get erections--they are just much weaker than before. I will specifically try the edging soon and when I'm ready, move on to the JP beginner routine. Please conitnue to advise.
                  Last edited by ldbraveheart; 07-12-2010, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ldbraveheart View Post
                    Gents, thank you for your feedback, kind words and interest. I will take this all in consideration. SG, yes, I do get erections--they are just much weaker than before. Al, the ligs were not re-attached. I will specifically try the edging soon and when I'm ready, move on to the JP beginner routine. Please conitnue to advise.
                    Edging with light pulls (you should assess whether or not your ligs have reattached themselves) and PC/BC work should suffice for now.

It may be a good idea to follow up with your doc to see if your penis is capable of supporting the stresses of PE.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thanks, Al. I just did some edging, with light pulls. PC/BC -- can you explain? I think it is the PC muscle, as in kegels, but please provide more info. Yes, I have a meeting with my doc on Thursday. I posted some erect photos, as matter of reference. Thanks again.
                      Last edited by ldbraveheart; 07-12-2010, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ldbraveheart View Post
                        ...PC/BC -- can you explain? I think it is the PC muscle, as in kegels, but please provide more info.
                        That's correct Exercises like kegels, the more advanced towel raises, edging, etc. are all good for working these muscles.

PC, BC

Comment

The PC muscle is the pubococcygeus and both men and women have them. In women, these muscles surround the vaginal canal and when well-developed through Kegel exercises not only help prevent urinary stress incontinence and uterine prolapse, they allow the woman to provide her male lover a lovely (and lively) sense of "snugness" during sex.

In men, Kegeling also helps develop the PC muscles which develop the pelvic floor muscles, but the PC muscles don't do much for erection quality since men have reproductive organs which are external to the pelvic floor. But Kegels also develop the bulbocavernosus (BC) muscles which surround and insert on the internal portions of the corpora cavernosa and strengthening these does help to increase or maintain the pressure within the corpora during an erection, thus improving EQ.

Comment

Personally I think hanging for your case is useless, because you hang to pull out the inner penis as well as stretch the ligaments, and you say yours are unattached.
                            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Hey as long as you can get erect and it has sensation. I would say light jelqing, stretching, lots of edging. Perhaps some low weight hanging and low pressure pumping as well.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                              X