Skin bunching during stetch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin bunching during stetch

I am not uncut but have a loose circumcision. There is extra skin near my glands. I have tried to pull this skin back while stretching but it still bunches up some towards the base of the glands. I am worried I am only stretching the skin instead of the ligs and penis. The glands does not get fully enveloped during the stretch.

Am I running the risk of only stretching the skin? With the way the skin is down there I dont see any other way to preventing this bunching at the base of the glands.

Anyone have any similar experience? I hope I am just overthinking this as I have been stretching for almost 3 months now and would hate to have been doing it wrong.

For what is worth I have not seen an increase in the skin down there.

Comment

I have tried cloth and baby powder and all he other suggestions I have read and still I have this problem. There is not enough skin to pull back and grip but there is still enough extra that it bunches up at the glands.

After a good stretch and side to sides I do feel a burn at the base of my penis.

I have also been jelqing and what I do is while I pull up towards the glands I pull down on the skin towards the base to prevent the skin from going over the glands.

Comment

It's nothing to worry about. Your grip will slide forward some when you stretch and the skin is going to come along with it. There's no way of preventing that and it's not going to interfere with the amount of tension on the ligs or tunica.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          It's nothing to worry about. Your grip will slide forward some when you stretch and the skin is going to come along with it. There's no way of preventing that and it's not going to interfere with the amount of tension on the ligs or tunica.

That is awesome news thank you!!! I will just continue on doing my routine.

Comment

What about your glans while stretching? Is it wrinkled and small?
            Current: 5 x 4.5 (BPEL x EG), 2.5 flaccid
            Goal (hope so in 3 years): 7.25 x 5.71 erected and 4.5 flaccid

Comment

The glands is about the same size but it does turn a bit blue in between stretches. I take about 10 seconds and shake to make sure blood flows back before the next stretch.

Comment

Working...
              X