Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretching only for length gains

hello,

i am interested in trying a stretching only routine, for length gains only. i dont really care about girth.
    for those who have had success in this, what should my routine look like?

Welcome to the gym! I would still jelq no matter what area you want to gain. Just keep a lower erection level if you want to target length.

Here are some good starter links to read:

PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum

The Beginner's Penis Enhancement Checklist

Comment

I had poor results with a stretching only routine and am currently including some low erection % jelq in my routine.

Comment

A sample length only routine structure should appear as follows:

Warm up > Length exercise > Stamina work > Warm down
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

what should i include in my length exercise and stamina work?

Comment

Why not start with JP's 90 day routine, learn more and then go from there. It works!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

i tried but it takes tooo long and i dont feel the need to do jelqs for the amount of time they take up

Comment

Hmm, too long and you don't want to put time and effort in? Change that attitude, and make time for it.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                  Hmm, too long and you don't want to put time and effort in? Change that attitude, and make time for it.
                  This is the answer. Nothing is free or easy and usually results from anything come from hard work. If this were easy and not time consuming everyone would be doing it and sporting 9 inches. JP's program takes about 45 minutes. Not that much time to start with
                  My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her

Comment

Originally posted by downlow View Post
                    . If this were easy and not time consuming everyone would be doing it and sporting 9 inches.
                    amen!

Comment

To be fair, an effective routine doesn't need to take up to much time. That being said, you'll still need to do it, and it should be done to the best of your ability and with close attention paid to every detail.

Your gains will reflect your efforts.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

hey big al, could you show me the biker passive hang thread I cant find it anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
                          hey big al, could you show me the biker passive hang thread I cant find it anywhere
                          Found using the search function: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...html#post74758

In the future, please open up a new thread or PM me instead of creating an off-topic post- thanks!

Comment

Hey Big Al, scratch that thought found the thread already. Sorry Beater for hi jacking your thread for a second .

Comment

what i mean is i'd rather do exercises that would target lengths, rather than girth which i dont really want.
                              that being said, would i see more length gains doing JP's 90 if i disclude the v-jelqs but implement another type of stretch??

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X