Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I doing too much?

Hi everyone!
    I recently started JP90, Iíve done 6 sessions in 12 days (1 day on, 1 day off). I have a few questions regarding the way I perform my sessions.

I start off by warming up for about 15 minutes using a rice sock.
    Afterwards I do the manual stretches in the routine. I stretch in all directions (left, right, straight, down and up). I perform 10 circle stretches to the right and 10 to the left after every directional stretch.

My questions regarding the manual stretches:
    Am I doing it right by *not* kegeling while stretching?
    The whole manual stretching, including 20 circle stretches after every directional stretch + helicopter shakes take me about 20 minutes. Is it ok or too slow?

After the stretches, I jelq for 10 minutes.
    I finish off with 5 minutes of V-Jelqs.
    I warm down for 10 minutes with a re-heated rice sock.

Am I doing the JP90 routine correctly?

I haven't kegeled during my stretches and have gained a nice half inch in length and nearly the same in girth. From personal experience, you're totally fine to stretch without kegeling!
    Hi! Good luck on your PE journey

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

Thanks PDNDL!
      Do you find it reasonable to have the JP90 manual stretching part take me 20 minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by BeginnerDreamer View Post
        Thanks PDNDL!
        Do you find it reasonable to have the JP90 manual stretching part take me 20 minutes?
        My own stretching doesn't take all that long, maybe 5 minutes total. But people's bodies are different, maybe 20 minutes will suit you well!
        Hi! Good luck on your PE journey

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

I alway found longer holds on the stretches worked better for me. Like 30-40 seconds.

Kegaling while stretching increases the chance of injury. In recent time it's been recommended to drop the stretched kegals from the Jp90 routine.

I normally kegal after my workouts.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
          EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
          EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Iím trying to build up to holding 30-40 seconds. Right now I keep my stretches to 20 seconds each.
            So if I take the whole JP90 stretches, I have 5 sets of:
            1 directional stretch (20 seconds)+ 10 circle stretches to the right (1 minute total) + 10 circle stretches to the left (1 minute total) + helicopter shakes. Overall the set take me about 3 minutes.

So overall, stretching takes me (5 sets of 3 minutes each) a total of 15-20 minutes (sometimes I get a bit too erect and let it subside).

Did I get the stretches in JP90 right?

Thank you so much guys for your help!

Comment

Working...
            X