Hanging plus bathmate routine ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging plus bathmate routine ?

Hey guys so i am using bathmate x30 xtreme right now 4/5 days in a row then rest till i get rock hard erections, i enter fully errect 15/20 min one set, full pressure. no red dots,no fluid retention etc.
    I do this for few years almost on and off i can get to 6,7 girth on a good day but i would really like to add length i have curved penis to the top like a banana so even tho when bone pressed i am around 7 inches it doesnt look that impresive thats why i decided to hang.
    And basically there is so much information and yet so little..... i need help with routine how to combine bathmate with hanging ? i dont have 8h day to hang so i prefer shorter sets something like 3x20 maybe. If you can help me with this i will be forever thankfull. I already hav vacuum extender so i would use that for hanging. How many day should i hang how many pump if at all.

thank you

Sorry if there are any mistakes its not my primary language

hanging or extending? i dont think people hang more than 2 hours a day and i dont know if combing hanging with pumping is a good idea however if you decide to do so, be sure to hang first then pump. what is your current measurements before a pump?

Comment

In this thread(Hanging 101 - PEGym) there is a lot of good information on hanging. Some of it's a bit dated but there is a good start up routine and schedule in there that you can follow.

Your vacuum extender will work to get you started off at the lower weights but eventually you will need to invest in a hanging device that's designed to safely handle the higher weights. If you want to stick with a vacuum device then my recommendation is the LG hanger. In my opinion it's the best and safest hanger out there.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
        hanging or extending? i dont think people hang more than 2 hours a day and i dont know if combing hanging with pumping is a good idea however if you decide to do so, be sure to hang first then pump. what is your current measurements before a pump?

usualy without pumping i am 5,5/5,75 i know when i pump regulary i am at 6 inch all day, i just dont do it that mutch anymore i just recently started again. I am single so i have time for that my ex wasnt really happy with me when i was at 6inch even at 5,5 she would have bruised teared vagina so yeah hard long sex and 6 inch doesnt really go that well hand in hand. Before that one extreme i think i was pumping almost every day so i was probably 6 before entering and after i was 6,7 without fluid retention thats the weirdest part it was rock hard i dont even know how i did that usualy i am around 0,25 inch smaller than that after pumping. Pumping is kinda weird my tunica was always hard as F and with pumping its even harder so i am not sure if i will be able to lenghten my penis maybe its too tough for it now...

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          In this thread(Hanging 101 - PEGym) there is a lot of good information on hanging. Some of it's a bit dated but there is a good start up routine and schedule in there that you can follow.

Your vacuum extender will work to get you started off at the lower weights but eventually you will need to invest in a hanging device that's designed to safely handle the higher weights. If you want to stick with a vacuum device then my recommendation is the LG hanger. In my opinion it's the best and safest hanger out there.
          i will definitely invest i read about Bib so i will probably get his hanger... this one i have is pretty goodso far i dont cut off my circulation while hanging and no bruises of course i done it with 5 pounds sofar only 4x20 minutes so god know i hope i will gain at least 0,5 inch of non bone pressed length before investing to other, problem is i am so lost in all informations there is a lot of them i read about LOT i have lot of 6 o clock, but i know my suspensory ligament is probably tight my erection goes straight up to the sky and when i press my penis down it shortens because it goes inside body and also if i push too mutch i can feel i am pushing blood away from penis so lets hope this will eman that SO hanging will have a lot of benefits for me. As you can see LOT and tight ligaments are total oposits i should hang up formy LOT and down for tight ligament so yeah i will just continue with hanging 3x20 5lbs adding 1lb per week and thru out the day if i will do some manual stretches just to keep penis elongated more we will see

Comment

also i will stop with pumping for now, i will give this few months lets hope results will be visible sooner so i know i am on a right path. Currently my BPEL is 6,69x5,5(without any kind of exercise in weeks) non bone pressed 6,29 this measurement is most important one, goal is to have penis at slightly lover angle and more NBPEL, girth is kinda easy to get so i dont stress about it, it would be nice to have 7 inch NBPEL i also have banana shaped penis so it would for sure look better i have a lot of pictures so if i will have succes i will post it there to see results.

Thank you guys for help this is new to me.

Comment

Working...
            X