Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im new started first workout yesterday damn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new started first workout yesterday damn.

Hello guys.

I found this forum 1 year ago and forgot about it but returned.

So I started yesterday I even ran to some shops to find measuring tape haha did not find that so i used a yardstick. im 15cm(5,9inch) to 16cm(6,2inch) depending on how a mesure length.

I messure on top and if i press the stick back a little i hit 16cm 6,2inch

and girth in the thickest post point it(15,5) 6,1inch at the root is that done right?

So my worksout was :

5-10 min warm up with hot wet towel.

then I did about 10 min streching ( maybe 10 reps hold for 10-20 sec)

and then I did jelq also for about 10 min( with some breaks)

plan 5 days on 2 days off

how dose that work out look to you guys?

and when to messure it again?

No need to shout...

Measure again after the first few months
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Hey Bigboy!

Welcome back to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercises

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

There is a method call "Bone Press Length" Where you get hard then using a ruler you press the rulers into to hit your pelvic bone and then you take that measurement as its the most accurate way. This of course is not you exact length as we have fat pads. As for measuring girth you wanna measure in the middle of your penis, which maybe a little smaller then the base.

Your workout seems good but as a beginner i'd recommend 2 days on 1 day off. Your penis will be pretty fatigue if you go 5 days on right off the bat.

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
          No need to shout...

Measure again after the first few months
          yeah sorry for that I do not know what happened the editor fucked up or I did.

But thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ilovetacos View Post
            There is a method call "Bone Press Length" Where you get hard then using a ruler you press the rulers into to hit your pelvic bone and then you take that measurement as its the most accurate way. This of course is not you exact length as we have fat pads. As for measuring girth you wanna measure in the middle of your penis, which maybe a little smaller then the base.

Your workout seems good but as a beginner i'd recommend 2 days on 1 day off. Your penis will be pretty fatigue if you go 5 days on right off the bat.
            So mine be even bigger haha

Yeah I will do 2 days on and 1 day off.

Comment

Working...
            X