Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should my penis feel after a workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should my penis feel after a workout?

This is my second day doing PE and I have been wondering if I am doing it right, I follow all the steps doing the warm ups and I try to maintain good form but Im curious as to how my penis should feel when im finished working out. Currently my routine is: over 5 minute warmp up, 20 light pressure jelqs, a quick mid warm up, then another 20 light jelqs and then i warm down ( I have been trying to do kegels but im finding it a bit difficult). After my workout my penis doesnt really feel any different other then my flaccid feeling a bit hard but am I doing something wrong? How to you feel after a workout?

After a while, you will become more aware of the differences. After about a month of serious jelqing and kegeling, I noticed much harder and higher erections. (For some men, this is an issue). And my flaccid penis was fuller and hung lower more of the time. My penis turtled much less often.
    Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
    Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
    Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
    Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
    February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
    June '13 BPFLS 11"
    January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
    December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

raiken6,

The penis takes time to get conditioned, so you are right to have a cautious approach.

Gradual, quite strong/strong but not Herculean stretches.

Jelq wise I think you are doing it exactly right.
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by raiken6 View Post
        This is my second day doing PE and I have been wondering if I am doing it right, I follow all the steps doing the warm ups and I try to maintain good form but Im curious as to how my penis should feel when im finished working out. Currently my routine is: over 5 minute warmp up, 20 light pressure jelqs, a quick mid warm up, then another 20 light jelqs and then i warm down ( I have been trying to do kegels but im finding it a bit difficult). After my workout my penis doesnt really feel any different other then my flaccid feeling a bit hard but am I doing something wrong? How to you feel after a workout?
        It's not necessary to feel sore after a workout if that's what you are asking .... It depends from person to person .... You don't necessarily have to feel sore to make gains .... I don't see stretches in your routine .... why don't you try the basic lot stretches as well as the Jais.

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
          I don't see stretches in your routine .... why don't you try the basic lot stretches as well as the Jais.
          Sadly i have phimosis making it quite dificult to stretch as my forskin covers my penis even when fully erect hence I would only be stretching my foreskin when i do manual stretching.

Comment

Originally posted by raiken6 View Post
            Sadly i have phimosis making it quite dificult to stretch as my forskin covers my penis even when fully erect hence I would only be stretching my foreskin when i do manual stretching.
            I am sorry about your condition .... why don't you pull back your foreskin, grasp just below the glans and stretch .... I have a lot of skin too and that's what i do to stretch .... works perfectly well ....

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
              I am sorry about your condition .... why don't you pull back your foreskin, grasp just below the glans and stretch .... I have a lot of skin too and that's what i do to stretch .... works perfectly well ....
              Well yes I have been stretching it for a few weeks now and I am definitely seeing a change but I still have a long way to go. My condition may possibly hault my PE considering that i start to gain fast. If my penis gets bigger then more of the foreskin will go back and that may cause some slight pain but i view as positive and a negative. It is positive in that when i start to make gains this may help the stretching a bit when im erect. Well im just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Comment

mine felt a tad sore in week 1 - in week 2 no problem - just feels a bit thicker when flaccid and my errections appear to be better, certainly feel better. Orgasms appear to come from deeper inside me and are more intense.

Comment

Working...
                X