Tips for my routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for my routine

I started with solo jelqing on march,to june didnt see any gains later i added bathmate,pump and stretching with quick extender pro.
    After that i started noticing a difference

But so far only gained about 1 inch maybe? Started on 5,1 and now on 6,0.

I would like to know what is the most effective ways to use the tools i got at the moment.

So far my routine is:
    Overnight stretching with quick extender pro
    in morning Pumping with the bathmate pump
    and then 500+ jelqls along with the bathmate jelq serum.

What could i add? or improve in my routine. Thanks a lot

You have gained 1 inch since June? Don't change a thing! That's a pretty impressive gain in that short of a period. Stick with what you are doing and don't put yourself at risk of injury by trying to push it even further. Once you have hit a plateau you can then step it up a bit to kick start the gains again.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Please don't ever wear anything at night. This can really damage your unit beyond repair. Plus don't add anything. Sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        You have gained 1 inch since June? Don't change a thing! That's a pretty impressive gain in that short of a period. Stick with what you are doing and don't put yourself at risk of injury by trying to push it even further. Once you have hit a plateau you can then step it up a bit to kick start the gains again.
        Yes on june i bought bathmate pump and an extender together and continued jelqing, and rest 2 days a week, wednesdays and sundays.

Im really happy about this extra inch but will go for more.

Comment

I wouldn't change anything either. I also gained very quickly using BM and an extender. Keep going bro!
          Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
          Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
          Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

Comment

Hermano como estas siempre se debe hacer la rutina de adaptación del pene antes de utilizar bomba y extensores las herramientas son fuertes para empezar hacerlas tan rapido lo wue se va a provocar es un ESTANCAMIENTO y muchas veces lesiones lo primordial es hacer la Rutina de Novatos veo q ya la terminaste o al menos cumpliste los 3 meses wue dura dwbe ser constante 5 veces a la semana y 2 de descanso luego continua con la Rutina media por otros 3 meses en las rutinas siempre se agrega JELQING, estiramientos y Kegels,
            Cualquier duda preguntas.

Comment

Working...
            X