Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua_Gains
    replied
    Your welcome. If you have any more questions man just pm me or or something and I'll help you as best as I can.

Leave a comment:

• GTAmute
    replied
    Thanks guys. Great help.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua_Gains
    replied
    You're right. Maybe your body has to get back into the groove of responding to that kind of pressure.

Leave a comment:

• GTAmute
    replied
    Significantly more.

Isn't that the case typically? I see what you're getting at though. Maybe I should use a lower level of grip?

Leave a comment:

• Joshua_Gains
    replied
    How excessive was the force you used when masturbating compared to regular intercourse?

Leave a comment:

• GTAmute
    replied
    Touche.

Thanks a ton L.

Anyone else weigh in?

Leave a comment:

• LOL
    replied
    You tell me, has this happened before when you masturbated? If no, then it is surely fatigue. Personally, I doubt your penis would respond differently post-orgasm depending on how it came about. I know mine doesn't.

Leave a comment:

• GTAmute
    replied
    So what do you think L?

Think it was my lack of sleep? Is there a difference in your flaccid after sex and after masturbation?

Leave a comment:

• LOL
    replied
    I would toss the blame on anything but masturbation. If that were the culprit, it would be well established and frowned upon on a forum like this.

Leave a comment:

• GTAmute
    started a topic Sex vs Masturbation

Sex vs Masturbation

Pulled an all nighter yesterday, finally got to sleep after coming back from school at 10 am.

Masturbated for the first time in a month (Having sex consistently)

Immediately after orgasm, I turtled. I don't know weather to chalk this up to fatigue from not sleeping for more than 27 hours, or something different.

After sex, my flaccid hang is large and still pretty engorged with blood, is this different for everyone else too?

Or was my lack of sleep the culprit for the Negative PI?
Working...
X