Gres Cacao Natural Haitian Male Enhancement Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gres Cacao Natural Haitian Male Enhancement Routine

I recently purchased this oil after doing some research and talking to a few friends from the islands that has known about it for years but has been a secret. Today is day 1 you'll do this routine twice a day and should see results within a week or two if you are consistent so if you guys have any questions or any information on this be glad to ask and share your thoughts on this ancient oil from Africa. Oh and im not promoting anything im just trying this thing out to see if it'll actually work if i just wasted 50 bucks .
    Last edited by ez.hackster; 09-06-2019, 05:31 PM.

Did you ever stop to think if it was so good it wouldn't be a secret? How much money could a guy make if this stuff worked? Could you say zillionaire?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

While you're in such a spending mood, I have a bridge that I can sell you.

Comment

Originally posted by SauronHimself View Post
        While you're in such a spending mood, I have a bridge that I can sell you.

Admin
        Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Well one way to find out huh. Letís see what happens itís day 2 so far

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Did you ever stop to think if it was so good it wouldn't be a secret? How much money could a guy make if this stuff worked? Could you say zillionaire?
            I asked a few people from Hati both men and women and they say they know about it and itís only $50 I rather spend that just to try something and see if itíll work than to spend $200-$300 on a extender or pump and still be disappointed. Iím still skeptical just as you guys so if it doesnít work ďprobably wonítĒ Iíll let you guys know

Comment

day 3 so far flaccid length seems a little longer than usual or could just be my eyes tricking me. not ready to measure yet im 7.5 L x 5.5 W goal is 9 L and 6.5 W

Comment

You do know PE is free, right? You don't have to spend any money on snake oils and/or devices. Although I had pretty good results from using black seed oil, there is no way to know whether I gained from using the oil combined with PE, or just my PE routine in general.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
                  You do know PE is free, right? You don't have to spend any money on snake oils and/or devices. Although I had pretty good results from using black seed oil, there is no way to know whether I gained from using the oil combined with PE, or just my PE routine in general.
                  Yeah I know itís free I guess for me itís motivation that I spent some money and ďbelievingĒ in the product that itíll work and motivates me to stay consistent with the routine

Comment

Originally posted by ez.hackster View Post
                    Yeah I know it’s free I guess for me it’s motivation that I spent some money and “believing” in the product that it’ll work and motivates me to stay consistent with the routine
                    I thought getting a bigger penis would be motivation enough, but I guess not. You've been here five years longer than I, so I'm sure you know what you're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
                      I thought getting a bigger penis would be motivation enough, but I guess not. You've been here five years longer than I, so I'm sure you know what you're doing.
                      Never really had the time to jelq or be consistent I work from home now so itís a little easier for me to keep up with it. And so far Iím seeing a slight difference but Iím not ready to measure as yet but it looks bigger ? Eyes playing tricks on me lol

Comment

So Iíve gained a little over half an inch using the oil and following the steps provided and hereís a breakdown.

Use Aloe Vera the ďactual plantĒ and jelq and stretch with it using the liquid from the plant leaf as lube. Once it drys I use the Gres Cacou oil and jelq with that as well. After jelqing with that I use my pump as the finisher and I leave some of the oil on my penis and go about my day. I do this routine when I wake up and before I go to bed everyday since I made this article. I took a day off after a week of doing this and so far Iíve gained a little over half an inch. Iím still gonna continue with this routine and try to gain over 1 inch. Will keep you guys updated

Comment

Working...
                        X