Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do flaccid gains turn into erect gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do flaccid gains turn into erect gains?

I've been doing a routine for about 2.5 weeks now. I haven't remeasured but I've noticed an increase in my flaccid stretch length. Most notably that I can now stretch up towards my navel and be center with it. I don't perceive any kind of erect gains yet but I'm just going by feel and sight.

What is the general consensus on flaccid to erect gains and how they relate to one another?
    Start: 08/17/19
    FSL: 5"
    EL: 5.5"
    EG: 5.5"

Current Goal:
    FSL: 6"
    EL: 6"
    EG: 6"

Longterm Goal:
    FSL: 7"
    EL: 7"
    EG: 6.5"

If you're noticing flaccid gains then erect gains should come soon after.

The normal course of progress is as follows:

Improvements in EQ- then flaccid gains- then erect gains.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Not a 1:1 relationship.(Darn)
      By that you might see a 0.25" gain in flaccid, and (eventually/maybe) that might be followed by a 0.128" erect gain.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

For me, the two were mostly unrelated. I saw flaccid gains in a couple weeks with tpe wrapping. Basically, it eventually gave up trying to turtle. That was really before any erect girth or length gains. I didn't see any girth gains until a month or so later and then length gains came after that. I know that is unusual, but what I did was a little different too.

My guess is, had I stopped the other activities and just tpe'd all I'd have is flaccid gains. Which would be great I guess if I went to the gym for the locker room, but I lift at home sooo... And when the wife sees it, well, its hard. She has that effect.
        Last edited by bigbob23; 09-07-2019, 04:27 PM.

Comment

I have noticed that gains in my bone pressed stretched flaccid length (BPSFL) tend to precede gains in my BPEL. I would recommend giving the Tissue Growth Clues theory a look.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

it is really worth the read.
          Long and short of it:if your BPSFL is significantly greater than your BPEL (more than 0.5"), you need to jelq more. if the difference is less than 0.5", stretch more.
          Tissue Growth Clues Theory
          My Log

Comment

Originally posted by usul View Post
            I have noticed that gains in my bone pressed stretched flaccid length (BPSFL) tend to precede gains in my BPEL.
            This. I've noticed BPSFL comes first, quickly followed by BPEL.
            Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
            Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
            Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

Comment

Originally posted by usul View Post
              I have noticed that gains in my bone pressed stretched flaccid length (BPSFL) tend to precede gains in my BPEL. I would recommend giving the Tissue Growth Clues theory a look.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

it is really worth the read.
              Long and short of it:if your BPSFL is significantly greater than your BPEL (more than 0.5"), you need to jelq more. if the difference is less than 0.5", stretch more.
              Hmm I find bpsfl hard to be accurate with . So far as I can tell it is less than my bpel

Comment

Any tips on getting rid of fat pad?

Comment

Originally posted by Larlar View Post
                  Any tips on getting rid of fat pad?
                  Avoid stress while losing bf%

Comment

Any particular exercise help?

Comment

Originally posted by Larlar View Post
                      Any particular exercise help?
                      Cardiovascular training is your best bet for reducing body fat.

Intense resistance training will optimize the metabolism.
                      Last edited by Big Al; 10-09-2019, 07:50 PM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thanks!!!!

Comment

Glad to help!

Comment

Working...
                          X