Getting attention from women but im not confident about my size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting attention from women but im not confident about my size

This has always been a problem for me i get attention from women and im sure id get laid more if my size was bigger. However im like 5 inchew bpel and 4.80 nbpel
    And i am losing confidence because my size down there

I dont want to do p.e or invest the time because im 30 and have no motivation to do so

But like i said i get attention from hot/cute women with nice bodies but my size down there is killing my confidence. Ive had times in my life where i didnt sex with hot women because im self conscious about myself

What should i do

I want to buy an extender but cant because i live with my parents

Im also losing motivation to hit the gym because i think my testerone is going lower

Wtf should i do? Why is life so hard and unfair?

I wasn't even going to reply.....

Let me get this straight, you joined a site dedicated to PE and have amassed nearly 90 posts, but you "don't want to do PE" ?

And you're looking for advice on what to do about your size?

I don't get it.....
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

PE is a lot cheaper than therapy. You need one or the other. Maybe both.

I'm sure living with mommy is another issue in your equation. Not judging, I'm the same age approximately and have had to do the same for last 2 years due to divorce and child support. I didn't pursue many opportunities with the ladies due to that. I've gotten my life back together now and will have my own place again by the end of this year.

All I really got from your post is you have a problem and there is nothing you want to do about it. It's your life, take charge. That will help build confidence. Don't rely on others.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Actually kind of triggering to read this, there is nothing unfair about any of what you just said. Try to be grateful for the things that you do have instead of thinking about what you don't have especially since what you complained about are things that you can improve. If you are unhappy about your penis size, instead of complaining on a PE forum maybe try to start working on it instead. And you are 30 years old just hit the gym and improve your life.

Comment

You're just playing the victim. You don't want to do PE, yet you are on a PE site. You don't want to go to the gym, because you believe your test levels are dropping? You're helpless. You need to dig yourself out of whatever hole you think you're in, and grab your balls from underneath your skirt. Stop being lazy and put things into motion yourself instead of doing nothing, and wishing things will be easier for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Newuser12 View Post
            Why is life so hard and unfair?
            Who said that life was suppose to be fair? Some people are born without legs, have parents that both died tragically young, get zero female attention, and so on. All the negatives you've listed are completely under your control: Living with your parents, having a smaller penis, and not going to the gym. There are a ton of guys dealt shit hands in life that would love to trade places with you because of all the untapped potential you have.

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
            You need to dig yourself out of whatever hole you think you're in, and grab your balls from underneath your skirt. Stop being lazy and put things into motion yourself instead of doing nothing, and wishing things will be easier for you.
            Quoted for truth. Everybody has their own challenges in life to deal with, but you can either do nothing and throw yourself a pity party or take control of your life and take some positive steps for self improvement.
            BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
            Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
            Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
            Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
            Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
            Current: 7.8 - 5.6
            Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

So, you’re in the average range in length and bigger than average girth. I don't think you’re going to get much of pity party on this site with lots of guys wishing they were your size.
              Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
              05/2021: BPEL 7.65, EG 6.0, BPFL 5.8, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
              Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

What should i do
                I dont want to do p.e or invest the time because im 30 and have no motivation to do so
                Well you already decided so...
                BPFSL start 6" -- now 7" 1/5 -- goal 8"+

Comment

I'll tell you what to do. Do the JP90 routine and follow it to the letter. My bet is at the end of 90 days you'll have a reason to be more confident.

Comment

You crave attention and fear failure. Best to seek out some therapy.

Comment

This has always been a problem for me i get attention from women and im sure id get laid more if my size was bigger. However im like 5 inchew bpel and 4.80 nbpel
                      And i am losing confidence because my size down there

But like i said i get attention from hot/cute women with nice bodies but my size down there is killing my confidence. Ive had times in my life where i didnt sex with hot women because im self conscious about myself

What should i do

I want to buy an extender but cant because i live with my parents

Im also losing motivation to hit the gym because i think my testerone is going lower

mine is 275 test level ( in the morning test was done) that is something to whine about...I can barely lift my laptop which weights 13 pounds...(Desktop replacement)

I had to move a 50pound lead acid battery yesterday what a pain in the ass that was.... i'm going to replace it with something very light weight

Comment

Best time to start Pe was yesterday, OP. Next best time would be today.

In all seriousness, you should take a look at the premature ejaculation topics before complaining about size and confidence, and you will see that there are bigger problems than yours. Snap out of it and get some ladies. If women would decide on sex only based on size, they would all be at home with their 10" dildos.

Comment

Mental health and attitude is very important. I have friends with the same size or smaller dicks than mine and they have hot girlfriends. Some of them are thick too. If women were throwing themselves at me, I would fuck them even if I had a 3 inch penis, just for the experience. You could look at it very selfishly: so what if she doesn't cum, you're still getting pleasure. Use your damn mouth too.
                          Current: NBPEL 5.9x4.8

Goal: NBPEL 7.0x5.5

Comment

If you are already getting laid and getting attention from women then that is more than half the battle right there. Better to have that and be average, than be larger but have everyone look the other way.
                            Original/Current Stats:
                            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Working...
                            X