Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of starter questions

Hello everyone ,

Latley i have been very obnoxious about my penis size , especially girth wise . i am at 6inch in length and around 4.6 EG (i lack girth) . I have been reading allot about PE and planning to start trying it however, during my research there were some claims that these exercise can ruin the penis shape (not sure about this claim i hope people in here can confirm it) in addition are these gains permanent?

I know my question is asked multiple times , but i really want some advice from the veterans of PE on this forum.
    while i am satisfied with the length i really feel that i lack the girth and wish if people in here can recommend a routine that focus on girth . I know Jelqing is popular but i would love to hear people opinion .

Hey Lenght!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercises.

After conditioning my dick, I started pumping and gained about 1/4” per year over four years.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You would only have those shape issues happen if you are too aggressive and create significant scar tissue.

As said above, first and foremost you need to do a 3 to 6 month conditioning routine, after which you can begin a more girth oriented routine and more advanced excersizes.
      Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
      Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
      1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone , by anychance does masturbation or sexual intercourse have any negative effects?

Comment

Everything done in moderation, and you ought to be just fine.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working up to higher intensities in your stretching and expansion work will help you avoid permanently ruining the shape of your penis.
            In terms of advice:
            -Read the Stickys
            -Don't feel like you have to immediately jump into the 5 days on 2 days off schedule, it took me 4 weeks to work up to it.
            -Research and read as much as you can, google is great for searching topics on pegym and other forums. Study successful PE'ers logs
            -Be consistent in how you measure (e.g. pressing down on the same spot on the pubic bone, using the same measuring device, consistent erection quality when you measure)
            -Warm up warm up warm up. I prefer a rice sock for 12 minutes. Helps prevent injuries
            -Work on EQ, kegels and reverse kegels are your friends
            -There are many device rabbit holes you can go down in PE: pumping, hanging, all day stretchers, bathmate. I would avoid them until manual work fails to yield results. At least I plan to any way.
            -Discipline and routine are everything. Be consistent. Keeping a log and measuring accurately greatly help this.

Some helpful links

TCG theory
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Kegels/Reverse Kegels
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html

HANS Protocol
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-protocol.html
            Last edited by usul; 08-29-2019, 06:31 PM. Reason: Grammar
            Tissue Growth Clues Theory
            My Log

Comment

My advice:
              Jelq for 3 months 5 days on 2 days off to get conditioned
              After three months take a week off

Continue jelqing and introduce squeezes as well. Just do squeezes Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Do this another 3 months.

Take a week off.

Continue previous routine but also introduce clamping. Do clamping the same days you do squeezes.

Continue this until you are satisfied with your girth. I think you will be amazed with the results.
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
              X