No announcement yet.

Fighting depression about my size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the PO Box is an excellent idea. I use the quick extender pro. Been doing it for 8 months. I gained 1.25 inches so far. 4 hrs a day. 3 days on 1 day off. Took a few days off here and there for vacations. Works like a charm and I sport a nice bulge. I am not used to being a show’er so I am constantly “adjusting” myself lol. I normally wear a medium size boxers and had to buy large sports style to have more room. Another 6-8 months and I should be pretty close to what most women would consider a pretty large dick. Takes time man. Cells don’t grow like this over night. I have a wife and kids so if I can do it so can you.
    Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
    Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
    My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by Newuser12 View Post
      Do you have a routine?

I cant buy one because of privacy issues, i dont own the mail or mailbox

Btw im 30 years old, yea i know a loser
      Do you have a car? Or a bike? You could get it delivered to an Amazon pickup location or just go to a local sex shop.
      2/2/2018
      BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
      NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
      MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

I just want to be normal size
        Help
        That's why I'm here.

To be honest my major concern is girth. But I've seen many guys gain lenght just throught manual stretching, I think it's better than jelq.
        Last edited by justanormaldick; 08-14-2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justanormaldick View Post
          That's why I'm here.

To be honest my major concern is girth. But I've seen many gains gain lenght just throught manual stretching, I think it's better than jelq.
          How many stretches do you do and for how long?

Comment

How many stretches do you do and for how long?
            I don't, I'm doing just a girth routine

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
              Wow. Really? Do you think people walk around all day checking out bulges? Gals and guys alike? Dude relax. The only guy/gal checking out my bulge is me. And I’d expect you are the only one checking out yours no matter how big you get.
              ‘Here’s an idea. But a big sausage in your pants and see if anyone notices. Let me know.
              That is the reality ... unfortunately ... at least in my country . In sunny days every (almost) women is checking , less during the winter season so less stress and anxiety. Or at least thats the situation with me. I am 23, tall, good body structure and over all looks i can confidently say i am handsome BUT everyone expects big bulge... AND I haven't been going out whole summer i go out in the evenings only to buy myself packs of ciggs for the next day. I want to find a job in my field but... small dick=> lack of confidence-> and what i call mental paralysis it is when am distracted of my thoughts if someone is looking at me pretty much all the time right now.

Even when i was younger that was my life but then i had Gyno (i went under the knife) now the size is the thing i have to fix to start and live a normal or even good life 7,5-8 inch npb then i will probably stop. PE is my only hope to start living but so far ... you know.

Always with my car to avoid potential looks and comments if i meet anyone on the street (from the car to the non stop). .... there are 3 NON STOP shops in 5-10 mins away walking... The only time when it is less noticeable is with new jeans they create kind of a bulge. But i have to wait till its kind of cloudy to go to the mall.
              It is no joke man... it's not life, but prison of some sort...

Sorry for the long read but i had to tell it to someone ,i can't tell to anyone about this.

Comment

After reading your last post, you may need to start with mental health before you work on anything else. Are there psychiatrists in your area. I don't think a bigger penis is going to fix all your issues.
                Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
                BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

You need to address anxiety that is your biggest issue.

Comment

This is a sad post. I don't buy that there are countries where women give that much of a damn about a guy's size. People checking out your bulge on the street? Unbelievably doubtful. Please seek a therapist, bro. You are going to be dealing with some form insecurity your whole life, because it's your perception that's screwed up, not your genitals.
                    Focus on the positive
                    -----
                    The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

How long has it taken you to work up to 30 minutes of jelqing? Have you seen any progress at all?

It's important to do what you can to be objective during your training -as negative emotions can wreak havoc on EQ.
                      Last edited by Big Al; 08-14-2019, 02:17 PM. Reason: Spelling
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by justanormaldick View Post
                        I don't, I'm doing just a girth routine
                        Im confused you said you made gains through stretching?

Comment

Im confused you said you made gains through stretching?
                          I'm sorry, I wrote gains, was to be guys, edited there.

Comment

Easy as Pi:

Do a search here for a Captn's Wrench.

By materials (under $20 Canadian and like $10USD)

Make device (I'm the most un-handy guy and I was able to do it)

Buy some weights and start hanging (use weights for the rest of your body too)

Gain confidence from all the above
                            Original/Current Stats:
                            09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                            09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                            BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Hailtotheburrito View Post
                              I think the PO Box is an excellent idea. I use the quick extender pro. Been doing it for 8 months. I gained 1.25 inches so far. 4 hrs a day. 3 days on 1 day off. Took a few days off here and there for vacations. Works like a charm and I sport a nice bulge. I am not used to being a show’er so I am constantly “adjusting” myself lol. I normally wear a medium size boxers and had to buy large sports style to have more room. Another 6-8 months and I should be pretty close to what most women would consider a pretty large dick. Takes time man. Cells don’t grow like this over night. I have a wife and kids so if I can do it so can you.
                              Holy shit. How did you go from 5.75 to 7 so quickly?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                                After reading your last post, you may need to start with mental health before you work on anything else. Are there psychiatrists in your area. I don't think a bigger penis is going to fix all your issues.
                                I visited teraphist twice and we came up to the conclusion that i am right and my issue is that i dont want to accept what i am because of the way people treat me. I dont know what to do now.

Comment

Working...
                                X