Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts and schematics on my routine with tools

Hello guys,

Pretty new to this. I've been reading and researching and just letting it be in my awareness. So here is how I am gonna do it.

Basic Structure

Warm Ups --- bought a cheap electric heating pad from amazon. Can get MOIST son! (lulz) (10 minutes)
    Jelqs --- Bought the power j gym (aim is length) (5 minutes)
    Pumps --- Bought an air pump and a hydromax (5 minutes)
    Jai Stretch --- looks fun to do with the hand. And I don't know of a device yet that does this for me. (5 minutes)

Goal: 2 inches in 2 years in length. Girth 1 inch, in 2 years
    Theory: WORK ON GIRTH FIRST! why? If you have you a rounder cylinder, you got more material to stretch.

Good sources of tools: I actually bought and all day stretcher from aliexpress and there is an automated hydro-pump i recently bought. I like automation. I can always do mannuel work outs with the hydromax I have if the settings aren't right for me. Most likely I can work "up" to them.

I have a vibrational toy, so I use that to message my area. Warm ups are better cause heat makes it feel like, different. Maybe i can use the vibrations as a cool down.

Supplement theory

Gains are made when you rest. This probably true for all body building activities. So like, the goal is to get some supplements to aid in recovery. And as we all know, the penis is all about blood flow. Supplements that increase blood flow, help blood flow, and contains stuff that helps clean stuff from the blood, would most likely make the recovery better. I googled blood flow supplements and here seems to be a good link. Lol, horny goat weed is there.

So using supplements only on recovery should (at least in theory) help the penis without causing damage to your overall system (gotta be careful not to fuck too much with your blood, you could lose consciousness and die).

Rest Period

Ok, so as I was fucking around with my bathmate and air pump, I think I over did my pumping. I wanted 1 day off and one day 1... yea, my penis is like, "brah, ya need to give me that rest." So I am giving it a week. Then I will probably increase the rest days. I don't need to ramp up too fast. Gotta condition my self, and my mini me. That thing is gonna make me a tripod lmaof! 1 day one, and 2 days off. Fuck nothing wrong with 1 day on, 4 days off until I am comfy as fuck.

Action/Measurement frequency

I have a reminder set to every two weeks. Seemed like a good number. So twice a month.

That's it gentlemen. May our cocks grow larger, stronger, better then ever before!

A pump might be too much for a beginner.

Comment

i would read up a bit more hehe, not trying to make you feel bad but you might have taken on a bit more than you can chew. Read some and start with the JP90 beginner routine before moving on to like 5 different devices.

Comment

Originally posted by anderkl View Post
        A pump might be too much for a beginner.
        Dude, yea... :/ Too much too quickly = sore penis brah

Comment

Originally posted by blomman View Post
          i would read up a bit more hehe, not trying to make you feel bad but you might have taken on a bit more than you can chew. Read some and start with the JP90 beginner routine before moving on to like 5 different devices.
          Its two devices, jelq and pump. The other devices are variations.

Comment

Before you begin any training please make sure to START HERE!

If you've already read this... recommend you read through it again, particularly the items about starting out... Safety, Starter Threads, and Beginner Routines. This is completely different than bodybuilding as the penis isn't a muscle. More rest days aren't exactly the key. Start off slow with light intensity and build that up over time. Put the devices off to the side for a bit and start one of the beginner routines. This will get your penis used to the stretching and pulling and all the other crazy stuff we do to ourselves. It will help keep you from injuring yourself... again. Take your time. Read through everything you can. Ask questions. Most of all... have fun!

Comment

More work is not more gains.

I am not at it for long and my routine is wayyy lighter than yours. And I have some gains so far.

Although I do even less than most beginners I see here. I guess we all differ in our bodies. But my advice is to listen to your PI's. I think it is the best indication for building the proper routine

Comment

Working...
              X