Girth gains or length gains which one do you prefer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth gains or length gains which one do you prefer

I have been focusing lately only on my girth. One thing I noticed sometimes after workout or waking up and I measure my girth it's f^*^@ing 5.5 inches, but cemented it's only 5.3. Now I was wondering how can it be that sometimes I measure 5.5 is it that after workout your penis get's stretched just like after you workout and your muscles feel and seem bigger. Also why is the morning wood and flaccid bigger? Apart from that guys what do you prefer , after reading a lot through this forum I noticed girth is much more important imo. So It's all worth it even if girth gains take longer than length gains, but once thing that bothers me is when I gain girth my penis starts looking less long. It just starts to look more normal because it's more in proportion with the length. What do you guys think?

Like you I also think length and width need to be balanced, so I dont necessarily prefer one over the other. I have focused a lot of maintaining proportion as Ive grown.
    Start 2009: 6" BPEL, 4.75" MSEG
    July 2019: 8.00" BPEL, 6.5 MSEG

Comment

I like the idea of length. It looks good from the partners perspective (in mirror, etc). But I like the feel of girth (as does she).

However, when girth starts to get up there, it takes away from the overall length aesthetic. I have pretty good length, but it is less notable (from my perspective) as my girth is up there.
      Last edited by incogneeetoe; 07-22-2019, 05:04 AM.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I’ve noticed my morning wood also to be thicker than my everyday erection, not sure why. Perhaps because your junk is warm under the blankets which helps blood flow. I know when the docs were having issues finding a vein before any of my daughter’s surgeries they would wrap her arm in a warm blanket.

I ‘I think most guys her work length first, I did. Been working girth for over two years, finally seeing improvement. 4.5 EG to start. 5.5 at my best. Pumping as I type this before sex. I hope. Girth gains can be fleeting and will require a life long commitment to maintain. Kickinthemebs is a legend in gains and lost most of his girth gains when he had to stop for a while.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
          I’ve noticed my morning wood also to be thicker than my everyday erection, not sure why. Perhaps because your junk is warm under the blankets which helps blood flow. I know when the docs were having issues finding a vein before any of my daughter’s surgeries they would wrap her arm in a warm blanket.

I ‘I think most guys her work length first, I did. Been working girth for over two years, finally seeing improvement. 4.5 EG to start. 5.5 at my best. Pumping as I type this before sex. I hope. Girth gains can be fleeting and will require a life long commitment to maintain. Kickinthemebs is a legend in gains and lost most of his girth gains when he had to stop for a while.
          Yeah I feel you. Damn did he lose most of his gains? How much inch did he lose and overall gain. I do not want all my work to go down the drain

Comment

At best(imo) you have another exercise before your size is back to it's untrained size. The deeper you go into a routine the more you should see bigger expansion in different states.

There's a saying that one should focus on length first. Not sure.

Girth is fun but more difficult cause length can be achieved by wearing an extender etc. passive for a long time. Erection Expansion costs energy
            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
              At best(imo) you have another exercise before your size is back to it's untrained size. The deeper you go into a routine the more you should see bigger expansion in different states.

There's a saying that one should focus on length first. Not sure.

Girth is fun but more difficult cause length can be achieved by wearing an extender etc. passive for a long time. Erection Expansion costs energy
              what do you mean by that I really dont understand

Comment

Another exercise before you're back to your size when you don't do PE
                Not waiting for too long before you have another exercise
                Higher frequency of exercise
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

You are pretty girthy already compared to averages. I'm in the same boat. My focus has been on length since that's the more visible attribute given at least a normal girth. So, I've only been using an extender. Extenders aren't especially known for improving girth much and that's been my experience, so far. I started at 5.8" EG, stayed there after 6 months of extending and will be completely fine if I end up at 5.8".

BTW, I took 2 years off after that 6 months and just now started back up. During the break I did lose part of my length gains, but girth stayed the same.
                  Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                  05/2021: BPEL 7.65, EG 6.0, BPFL 5.8, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                  Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
                    You are pretty girthy already compared to averages. I'm in the same boat. My focus has been on length since that's the more visible attribute given at least a normal girth. So, I've only been using an extender. Extenders aren't especially known for improving girth much and that's been my experience, so far. I started at 5.8" EG, stayed there after 6 months of extending and will be completely fine if I end up at 5.8".

BTW, I took 2 years off after that 6 months and just now started back up. During the break I did lose part of my length gains, but girth stayed the same.
                    thank u that made my day

btw thanks for the valuable information bless u

Comment

While tried improving both, length increase wasn't in the cards for me because I put in a lot of time with very little to show for it. I then concentrated on girth and was fairly successful with that.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                        While tried improving both, length increase wasn't in the cards for me because I put in a lot of time with very little to show for it. I then concentrated on girth and was fairly successful with that.
                        Me too , it's so weird

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                          I like the idea of length. It looks good from the partners perspective (in mirror, etc). But I like the feel of girth (as does she).

However, when girth starts to get up there, it takes away from the overall length aesthetic. I have pretty good length, but it is less notable (from my perspective) as my girth is up there.
                          I understand completely
                          Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Working...
                          X