Clear All

• fourier
    replied
    Thank you guys!

Leave a comment:

• Webster99
    replied
    Originally posted by fourier View Post
    Webster99 that's what I thought. I was a bit afraid of overtraining and I wasn't really sure if it would affect my length gains. If I understood correctly jelqing is both for girth and length, and girth exercises (like clamping) work against length.
    You won't overtrain with JP90 it will be a great way for you to start conditioning your penis to do more advanced techniques after a couple of months. The more advanced techniques with your extender will give you incredible results. Check out my progress threads where I incorporate my extender with manual exercises.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1588680

Leave a comment:

• D6ggy9tyle
    replied
    Jp90

Leave a comment:

• DickerSchwanz
    replied
    Stretching in between sets. Helicopter stretches.
    Edging and/or light pumping after the last extender set.

Leave a comment:

• fourier
    replied
    Webster99 that's what I thought. I was a bit afraid of overtraining and I wasn't really sure if it would affect my length gains. If I understood correctly jelqing is both for girth and length, and girth exercises (like clamping) work against length.

Leave a comment:

• Webster99
    replied
    Research JP90 routine on this website. It's basically a beginner workout that teaches you how to jelq properly and it will definitely speed up your length results with an extender. Just about everyone on here started with this routine.

Leave a comment:

• fourier
    started a topic Complementary exercises for my extender routine

Complementary exercises for my extender routine

Hello,
    I'm relatively new to PE. I'm currently using extender (5-6 times a week, 6-8 hours a day). I know it's not recommended for beginners but it fits my current goals and it goes great with my daily activities. I think I really understand how it works and how to use it properly.
    Anyway, I'd like to ask you guys to recommend me some good complementary exercises (routines) that won't (negatively) affect my length gains with the extender, since length is my current priority.
    I stopped doing Kegels since I'm already working that muscle at the gym 3 times a week (heavy squats, deadlifts and hip thrusts).
    Last edited by fourier; 07-07-2019, 02:48 PM.
Working...
X