Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for PE to SHRINK your penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible for PE to SHRINK your penis?

The title basically sums up my whole thread.
    Is it possible in ANY way for PE to shrink your penis rather than enlarge it? If so how do I avoid this?
    I'm just very paranoid, that's all!

Thanks
    06/10/10 (Start) -> 6.2" BPEL, ~4.9" EG

Short-term Goal
    7.0" BPEL
    5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
    8.0" BPEL
    6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Yes, through over training and injuries it is possible. Rest and proper methods will reverse this in most cases.

Comment

Do your PE sessions properly so when it's time to give your penis rest you give complete rest and that means no playing around with it.
      Last edited by EQKing; 06-15-2010, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Actually I have never heard of anyone shrinking their penis from any PE activity. Yes, you can overtrain and make it turtle more -- but that is not the same thing as shrinking. If you start slowly and don't overdo it, you should be fine.

Think of it like starting running. If you are sedentary and go out and try to run three miles, you might make it but you will be very sore and tired afterwards, and the next day you'll hardly be able to move. But if you go out and jog lightly for half a mile, take a rest day, jog another half mile, rest.... and build up slowly over time, in a few weeks you'll be running three miles with no pain or soreness or hobbling around. It is all about starting an exercise program sensibly, not rushing into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
          Actually I have never heard of anyone shrinking their penis from any PE activity. Yes, you can overtrain and make it turtle more -- but that is not the same thing as shrinking. If you start slowly and don't overdo it, you should be fine.

Think of it like starting running. If you are sedentary and go out and try to run three miles, you might make it but you will be very sore and tired afterwards, and the next day you'll hardly be able to move. But if you go out and jog lightly for half a mile, take a rest day, jog another half mile, rest.... and build up slowly over time, in a few weeks you'll be running three miles with no pain or soreness or hobbling around. It is all about starting an exercise program sensibly, not rushing into it.
          Actually... overtraining in PE is not unlike this. Do it enough and you will not be able to get very strong erections. So technically it is shrinking, but because you hurt yourself and can't get it all the way hard.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Here is a good article about Pi's for you Mr. Average. Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
            It touches on the size loss issues, over-training, etc.

Comment

If you always thinking about the negatives, you will never experience the positives!
              Don't become a prisoner to the negative. I know this is easy to say, but relax! Read
              everything you can. all the time I have been on this forum, I have not read about any
              ones penis shrinking because of PE only the opposite. If anything shrank it was their
              doubts. Penis health should come before anything Everyone is for you here ready to
              help you.There are a lot of veterans of PE here to help.
              Imagination expands the mind

Comment

I masturbated so much since age 12 (im 22 now) that i think it would be almost impossible to hurt my penis.Once when i was younger before i ever new about pe i tied and shoelace around my dick that was tied to a 20 pound dumbell and all it did was make it rock hard and the head was ready to explode so i didnt do that to long

Comment

Working...
                X