Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Im a beginner. So I only did minute long manuals for two weeks, then added an extender and jelqing. Now I'm turtling and eq went back to pre pe after two weeks of adding extra stuff. I'm only turtling length wise for the most part. I only used the extender for an hour and jelqed for 5-10 minutes. Of course I need to let it heal but how?

A week off? Only manual stretches for less time? What? I was doing good. Bigger flaccid length than ever. Got hard at the drop of a hat. I feel stupid for rushing things. I was told by multiple people an extender was ok. Was the time too long or the force too much? My cheap extender on Ebay will only stay in the full length. I'm not using any extra rods. Please help guys. I'm 6.5 inches and would be over the moon with an extra inch in my life.

You said it yourself; you rushed things. Take a break, go back to the beginning and be gradual.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yeah but the question is how long and to what extent? A week with no pe or very light stretching for only one or two days for the next few weeks?

Comment

Give yourself 2 full weeks off, and I mean off. Start gradually with the jelqing and stretching; take a month to work up a full routine. When you've done that then start using the extender

Comment

So the extender or ads is fine, just need a month of beginner work up ok. And I'll only do the extender for twenty minutes for the first month.

Comment

No don't do the extender until you're in condition in 2-3 months of jelqing and stretching

Comment

Just let it relax man. The tried and true way of relaxin in a situation like that is to do what CUSP said. Just relax and take a couple of weeks off completely. No PE at all.
              Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Okay thanks also. Now the next question is do these three weeks of pe count towards my 2-3 months on conditioning or would it reset with a 1-2 week break?

Comment

My erections are back but I'm 1/2 inch small in length. Is this shock, eq, or is my penis permanently this size now? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by anderkl View Post
                    Okay thanks also. Now the next question is do these three weeks of pe count towards my 2-3 months on conditioning or would it reset with a 1-2 week break?
                    It will count towards you not ruining your penis in the future. Please take the necessary time off as CUSP stated before. No PE, no measurements, nothing. Just leave it alone.
                    Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

It would behoove you to start from scratch. Please review: START HERE!
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. Things are already ready getting better. Will take a full two weeks off and use heat to help it heal. Will truly thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Comment

same me right now but i have stretch mark on penis skin either. at that time i was shock for myself. i need time to break to recovery my penis skin
                          Last edited by KerDong; 06-29-2019, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KerDong View Post
                            same me right now but i have stretch mark on penis skin either. at that time i was shock for myself. i need time to break to recovery my penis skin
                            You have to put oil on it to stop that.

Comment

Cocoa butter applied during the post-training warm down should be helpful in treating and preventing stretchmarks.
                              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                              X