Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advancing in reps

Hey guys,
    I've been doing the JP90 routine for 3months now and I was wondering how you would increase the reps/time.

I have started with 10mins of (30s+15s rest) stretching and 100 jelqs.
    Now after 3 months I am doing 20mins of stretching (1min+15s rest) and approx. 300jelqs.
    Would you say that this is too much? And how would you increase the volume in the next 2 months, since I am doing more of an JP150 routine
    Start 29.01.2020
    • EL = 5.3/BPEL = 6.1/EG = 4.75/FL = 3.5/BPFL = 4.9

Current: under construction

For 3 months in your volume looks reasonable How are your Physiological Indicators (PI's)? Have you made any gains? If you are making gains stick with what you are now doing until you hit a plateau. If you aren't slowly keep increasing the volume or maybe change over to a routine that is a little more advanced such as Big Al's The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine. Just keep an eye on your PI's, they will tell you if you are overworking it.
    Last edited by Cavalier; 06-21-2019, 05:48 AM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      For 3 months in your volume looks reasonable How are your Physiological Indicators (PI's)? Have you made any gains? If you are making gains stick with what you are now doing until you hit a plateau. If you aren't slowly keep increasing the volume or maybe change over to a routine that is a little more advanced such as Big Al's The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine. Just keep an eye on your PI's, they will tell you if you are overworking it.
      Gains have been not to great so far. About 0.2-0.4inch in EL. I guess it's more like .2 due to some measurement fails and good vs. bad days.
      PI's looking neutral - good. Sometimes I pump to much and the EQ goes down. But you could say that my erections are harder and longer lasting now.

I gotta say that I haven't had any gains in the last month. But maybe that is due to some poor routine and doing some exercises wrong in the first month.
      Start 29.01.2020

Comment

Give the jelq free routine a try.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Okay, so here's the thing. Stop planning your routine and future routines based on reps/volume.

Now that you are conditioned, focus your routine on what your end result needs to be. Think "cause and effect". You want to end your sessions fatigued, with a larger and longer flaccid hang. Ideally, tired to where erections are difficult post-session because your member is "worn out" but where morning wood the following day is strong.

Often, instead of adding reps, this will actually involve slowing down the reps. Focus on quality, and effect.

Say I was going to do pushups. If I did 20 moderate pushups a day, they wouldn't be too effective. If I did 20 pushups, much slower, controlled, and focusing on the utilization and activation of each area of the muscle with each up and down, focusing to exhaust every angle of the pushup, from bottom to top, these 20 would be substantially more effective. Focusing not on just a pushup, but the quality of each pushup with full attention. (Try this to understand the difference)

Now carry that over. Each jelq you should feel, focus, and adjust not for the jelq as a whole, but for each centimeter, area of tissue, and for the sensations of stretching, loosening, elongating.

So yeah, don't get caught up in rep counting and just focus on awareness of quality. For example, If I'm going a girth session, I may notice my upper shaft is fatigued or slightly sore, but the lower and base isn't at all, I may adjust and do "1/2 jelqs" to focus on that until everything feels evenly exhausted.

This should start to allow you to see more results with probably less work.
          Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
          Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
          1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
            Okay, so here's the thing. Stop planning your routine and future routines based on reps/volume.

Now that you are conditioned, focus your routine on what your end result needs to be. Think "cause and effect". You want to end your sessions fatigued, with a larger and longer flaccid hang. Ideally, tired to where erections are difficult post-session because your member is "worn out" but where morning wood the following day is strong.

Often, instead of adding reps, this will actually involve slowing down the reps. Focus on quality, and effect.

Say I was going to do pushups. If I did 20 moderate pushups a day, they wouldn't be too effective. If I did 20 pushups, much slower, controlled, and focusing on the utilization and activation of each area of the muscle with each up and down, focusing to exhaust every angle of the pushup, from bottom to top, these 20 would be substantially more effective. Focusing not on just a pushup, but the quality of each pushup with full attention. (Try this to understand the difference)

Now carry that over. Each jelq you should feel, focus, and adjust not for the jelq as a whole, but for each centimeter, area of tissue, and for the sensations of stretching, loosening, elongating.

So yeah, don't get caught up in rep counting and just focus on awareness of quality. For example, If I'm going a girth session, I may notice my upper shaft is fatigued or slightly sore, but the lower and base isn't at all, I may adjust and do "1/2 jelqs" to focus on that until everything feels evenly exhausted.

This should start to allow you to see more results with probably less work.
            Sounds good!
            What would you recommend when it comes to stretching? Maybe I'll incorporate some bends or something similar
            Start 29.01.2020

Comment

Working...
            X