Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the gains for ever? How cementing gains works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the gains for ever? How cementing gains works?

Hello,

Iím quite new to the forum community.
    Thatís why Iíd like to say hello to everyone!

As I wrote in the topic title, Iíd like to ask how to make gains that Iíll make to last them forever? Is it even possible? Iíd like to listen plenty of specific answers about this topic.

Iíd like to add that Iíve worked in this case for some time, but that was just for about 3-4 weeks straight. I gotta say results were visible just in 10th day after I started working on it.

FL was almost twice as before, in EL lets say about 0,5 inch gain(yes, in less than one month), but non visible EG gain.
    I was pretty happy about it.

The problem is: when I stopped gains started to disappear and now theyíre gone.

I was doing some 5 mins stretching, 150 reps jelqing and sometimes (2-3 times a week) and edging plus kegels for 5 mins a day. That was all. That was a quick training during a shower.

The problem was that once I stopped I never came back, till today.

Letís say that Iíll spend 365 days straight, every day(5 days a week) to work with my stuff. Will the results stay forever? Iíd like to hear opinions from some experienced members who were doing that but even though they donít train anymore, gains stayed.

Does cementing needs more time? If yes, how long? How long does it take to gain and cement the results forever.

That would really helped me to pursue the goal, but the honesty is the key for me and my time.

Iíd like to be sure that my work will disappear like it did before.

Thanks a lot

Your pre pe size might not be forever . A change in hormone levels or in amount of use your penis gets can indeed change the size .
    Of course having done pe adds another variable . The effects of stoping pe seem to vary widely some guys have done no "cementing " whatever and seem to maintain nearly all their gains others seem to lose some even with 'cementing".

There is no doubt though that gains can be maintained with a very modest routine .

Comment

Take a look at this:
      https://www.pegym.com/articles/impor...ementing-gains
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Maybe think of it like any other form of body building. If you go to the gym and lift weights for a year and then quit once you hit your goal, will the muscle gains last without some form of maintenance?

Comment

Ok, so should it be enough if I train for one year and after that period I'll just remind light training, twice a week?

Comment

Originally posted by Hugemike View Post
            Ok, so should it be enough if I train for one year and after that period I'll just remind light training, twice a week?
            Probably better to train one year, then do 3 months of daily training but a lighter routine, then do the twice a week thing for a bit.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I think it depends. EQ gains will definitely subside but I have been able to maintain half of my girth gains even after abruptly quitting my routine. When I do train I get that other half of EQ gain back rather quickly as well (after the first session).
              A lot of it just depends on how your penis responds to the exercises (genetics) IMO.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
              X