my penis looks like 2 different part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my penis looks like 2 different part

here is the routine i was doing : https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-flaccid.html

i never warmed up , also never massaged my penis after the training is done

i noticed that my penis from the mid to the base is girthy and normal skin , but from the mid up there is darker line and then a lighter toned skin , also noticed the lighter skin side is less in girth in an obvious way
    and curved to the right when flaccid , I DON'T HAVE CURVED PENIS

i'm really panicking and can't breath normally that i might changed or damaged my penis

should i stop and give my self a break to normalize everything and for how long , or should i start jelqing in fear that bad blood circulation caused half my penis to shrink to help counter the bad blood flow ?

any advice is appreciated
    5/1/2019 EL 5.5" EG 5'

Goal EL 9'

Ok, don't panic. It is altogether possible that all these "symptoms" were there before you started, you just had not noticed as you did not spend much time examining the member.
    Most men hand in a certain direction when flaccid. This is an evolutionary device to make room down there for balls and shaft. Probably one ball hangs lower than the other, too.
    The same for colors. If you are circumcised there will be a line where the color will change.

It's only been a month, correct?
    Maybe hanging is not the way to go as a beginner.
    Look at the JP90 to get conditioned.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

What are you using for a hanger?
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Stop until all Problems are gone. Only start again with much less intensity and time.
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          What are you using for a hanger?
          a device i made at home similar to this
          https://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Ball-...gAAOSw2hNZt4B9
          Last edited by tactical; 06-13-2019, 02:03 PM.
          5/1/2019 EL 5.5" EG 5'

Goal EL 9'

Comment

i didn't have it from the start so this is why i'm panicking that i might changed my penis . also the hanger weight is not balanced and shifted to either side and maybe this is why my penis changed . i started jelqing and i have noticed that the symptoms reduced noticeable . should i continue or take a brake and for how long ?
            Last edited by tactical; 06-13-2019, 02:04 PM. Reason: more information about my condition
            5/1/2019 EL 5.5" EG 5'

Goal EL 9'

Comment

how long should i stop and do you think it will fade away , cause worrying is killing me
              5/1/2019 EL 5.5" EG 5'

Goal EL 9'

Comment

Working...
              X