Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venti
    replied
    A related question on the topic of bending penis at the base just out of curiosity.

Why is it possible for the erect penis to bend at base but not midshaft? Shouldn't the base be similar as the rest of the shaft since inner penis (which consists of the same CC and CS as outer penis) extends inwards from the base. But midshaft of the outer penis is impossible to bend with erection?

Is it that you push the whole inner&outer penis further from the ligament and this is why it has springy action when released after pushing down? Are the inner and outer penis usually equally high in erection level?

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Originally posted by Cleveland467 View Post
    Thanks for the tip
    You're most welcome

Leave a comment:

• Cleveland467
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Al View Post
    Push it down (not painfully) enough for you to get a good bone pressed reading. Parallel to the floor while standing should be sufficient- though some like to angle further downwards.
    Thanks for the tip

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Push it down (not painfully) enough for you to get a good bone pressed reading. Parallel to the floor while standing should be sufficient- though some like to angle further downwards.

Leave a comment:

• Cleveland467
    replied
    Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
    Hi Cleveland,

Thanks for the question.

Are you measuring bone-pressed or non bone-pressed?
    Sorry forgot to add that im measuring bone pressed

Leave a comment:

• closed291
    replied
    Hi Cleveland,

Thanks for the question.

Are you measuring bone-pressed or non bone-pressed?

Leave a comment:

• Wasn't sure where to put this but i have a little problem with measuring

I have a high erection angle and not sure if i should push it down or not push it down because I've been measuring that way since i started and im so close to my goal but when i push it down im not even close to my goal size
Working...
X