Wasn't sure where to put this but i have a little problem with measuring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't sure where to put this but i have a little problem with measuring

I have a high erection angle and not sure if i should push it down or not push it down because I've been measuring that way since i started and im so close to my goal but when i push it down im not even close to my goal size

Hi Cleveland,

Thanks for the question.

Are you measuring bone-pressed or non bone-pressed?
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
      Hi Cleveland,

Thanks for the question.

Are you measuring bone-pressed or non bone-pressed?
      Sorry forgot to add that im measuring bone pressed

Comment

Push it down (not painfully) enough for you to get a good bone pressed reading. Parallel to the floor while standing should be sufficient- though some like to angle further downwards.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Push it down (not painfully) enough for you to get a good bone pressed reading. Parallel to the floor while standing should be sufficient- though some like to angle further downwards.
          Thanks for the tip

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland467 View Post
            Thanks for the tip
            You're most welcome
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

A related question on the topic of bending penis at the base just out of curiosity.

Why is it possible for the erect penis to bend at base but not midshaft? Shouldn't the base be similar as the rest of the shaft since inner penis (which consists of the same CC and CS as outer penis) extends inwards from the base. But midshaft of the outer penis is impossible to bend with erection?

Is it that you push the whole inner&outer penis further from the ligament and this is why it has springy action when released after pushing down? Are the inner and outer penis usually equally high in erection level?

Comment

Working...
              X