Losing direction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing direction

Hi everyone! First, thank you for entering my thread!

I am on and off trainer for 5 years because i didnt see any progress before. I tried different things.
    Years ago i did the jp90 with no success. Jelq does not work for me. For my case the less human error, the better.
    For the last 2 months i tried extending and for at least month and a week. Then i couldnt keep up with the hours needed so changed with jelq free routine for a while but i thought it isnt going to get me where i want to be.
    The only routine that i can follow is sock hangign (because hangers from us are way expensive with shipping). I use biggirther (member) routine its quite simple.
    10-15 mind warm up
    5 mins stretches
    15mins hanging with the sock on 800ml weight 1.7 pounds.
    Warm down is optional because its warm all the time during the workout.

The strange thing is every time i change the exercise i get possitive PIs( longer, thicker, kind of stiffer in a good way i think , flaccid) after the first workout and then on the second and third day of any of the routines i get way shorter and smaller flaccid and balls and get light sesnations in the shaft and glans. I feel them empty of blood and wanting to shrink ...
    Then i get frustrated and panic... because i am not making progress and take a day off.
    What should i do am i overtrainig? It feels like it... but its only 15 mins a day with not that heavy weight.
    Do i need more days off?
    Am i missing something?
    Is my unit adaptin fast or it gets tired fast?
    Hangers say dont take days off because of plastic deformation.
    My junk is so small that it seems to be in my body but having low exiting point at the same time. I can upload pics if you want me to... so desperate. (And have a good laugh). Inner penis araund 2-2.5 inches so thats not the gains i am looking for.
    I target tunica leghtening and thickness with heat. ... my only hope.

PS. Please dont send me to the 'Start here' button. For the last 2 months i have read almost everything on this site... i think i am not uninformed.

Plus it seems it gets to the begining flaccid size even smaller which is discouraging ....

Comment

I know nothing of hanging, so I cannot speak to that.

But I think you kind of answer your own question.

I've been reading about and participating in PE for 4 years. The one thing that seems to be common among all gainers is : Consistency. Get into a routine and stick to it for 90 days, then see how it goes.

Another thing that I think is key is edging. I don't see you mention that. I have noticed that a number of negative PIs are counteracted by edging.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I tried edging -short sessions 10 to 20 mins 2-3 times a day 3 days a week but if dont finish at the end my unit and balls gets stiff and shrink. Plus stomach aches.

Comment

Should i stop what i am doing for a week and start over with the lightest routine?
          I saw positive PIs just a couple of times during those 2 months. Maybe that is the reason i am not going anywhere.

What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by poqw View Post
            Should i stop what i am doing for a week and start over with the lightest routine?
            I saw positive PIs just a couple of times during those 2 months. Maybe that is the reason i am not going anywhere.

What do you guys think?
            In my opinion keep going for a month (I like 3 month routines). Then reassess.

For edging dial it back. One time per day. Keep edging and ejaculation separate. Wait 2 hours then ejaculate.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I have another question. A few minutes ago i did my session.
              I started using rice sock for warming up and it is great. The shaft absorbs all the heat which is 40-45C and it is stretchy, flexible and plump. After the initial 5 min of stretching the shaft and glans loose the temperature and become thin without blood in them. The penis itself becomes non flexible and cant even reach BFS length. During my routine i warm up the rice sock one more time and place it on the shaft to bring back the heat but it looses temperature pretty quick because i move around during the exercise. Other guys in the forum are using electricaly heated socks. But there is no such thing in my country and the shipment from China will take a month.

How can i keep high temperatures at all times so that i can make my sessions effective?

Comment

Working...
              X