Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Determining overtraining / not training hard enough

Hey guys.
    I am returning to PE after 2 months break.
    I am a bit frustrated. Before My break I was doing JP program for about 3 and a half months and I had no gains other than a bit of higher EQ.
    I know I made some mistakes. Such as ejaculating after a session and for around 2 months I was doing the routine lying down.

I remember I had some trouble determining if I was overtraining or not exercising hard enough. Any suggestions / advice?

Good luck to us all
    Thanks in advance.

Most likely not enough.

First, decide if you want to focus on length or girth.

Then be smart and adapt your JP90 to be effective.

Like going to the gym, you decide if your trying to gain strength, size, or endurance, then adapt your rep ranges, speed, and weight as necessary.

Same here. If you have length goals. Proper heat is the first step. Then proper jelqs around 50% whereever you feel adequate quality of blood movement, along with holding a stretch after each stretch.

And yeah stop ejaculating

Cheers
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Itís hard to measure what your workouts intensity is like so itís hard to give you a crystal clear answer. However, gains made in EQ are still gains and should recognized. I would agree with the above In regards to adapting your routine to your goals. Maybe keep a log in the progress part of the forum. Definitely donít ejaculate all of the time. Thereís plenty talk on the forums about how it can help with better EQ. If you believe itís a mistake then definitely make the adjustment. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
      Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Originally posted by Jordanh View Post
        Hey guys.
        I am a bit frustrated. Before My break I was doing JP program for about 3 and a half months and I had no gains other than a bit of higher EQ.
        I know I made some mistakes. Such as ejaculating after a session and for around 2 months I was doing the routine lying down.

I remember I had some trouble determining if I was overtraining or not exercising hard enough. Any suggestions / advice?

Good luck to us all
        Thanks in advance.
        The JP is more of a conditioning program, meaning it gets you in shape, but may not lead to gains. I would suggest try it again, then start to increase/adjust/add in exercises to target gains.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by Jordanh View Post
          Hey guys.

Good luck to us all
          Thanks in advance.
          Start again but with lower intensity. Then increase time and/or frequency and/or intensity slowly.
          There should always be a progression..

Watch how you react to it. 3 and a half months is a short time. If you had no gains you probably did not enough.(but don't do too much when starting again, increase slowly)
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

This is easy..

https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth

I deserve a cookie.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
            X