Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the advanced jelq free routine what equals one rep during the side to side stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the advanced jelq free routine what equals one rep during the side to side stretch

planning to do The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine but not sure about certain things, what equals one rep in the side to side stretch and what one of these is the correct way https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...o-side-stretch or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fC_ZijadFY&t=2s also from what i've read it is to be done flaccid but the exercise in the pe gym video isn't being performed flaccid and he appears to raise his penis up to a horizontal level unlike how it's done on that youtube channel, could someone help me understand this routine i'm sure i'm not the only one running into this confusion

confusion with jelq free routine side to side stretch

planning to do The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine but not sure about certain things, what equals one rep in the side to side stretch and what one of these is the correct way https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...o-side-stretch or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fC_ZijadFY&t=2s also from what i've read it is to be done flaccid but the exercise in the pe gym video isn't being performed flaccid and he appears to raise his penis up to a horizontal level unlike how it's done on that youtube channel, could someone help me understand this routine i'm sure i'm not the only one running into this confusion

Comment

One rep is to the left and to the right. So if you start with your penis pulled to the right then when you get back to the right leg that's one rep.

Majority of stretches are done flaccid and so is side-sides.
      Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
      Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

You made a similar post in another thread. It was replied to here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ml#post1582114
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Threads merged

In the future, please be sure to refrain from creating multiple posts on the same topic.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

apologies my post wasn't showing up for some reason at first

Comment

do you hold a stretch keep tension on penis all the way to desired rep or do you let go before starting next rep? in the pegym exercise video it doesn't look like he let go or lowered the tension at all, i'm just after doing the jelq free routine and for side to side i initially never leg go or lowered tension for maybe 70 rep maybe less and i began doubting whether i was meant to do that so to be safe i let go of penis before starting the next rep rather than keep tension

after trying out the jelq free routine doing 60 5 sec squeeze reps in 5 rep sets at 70 percent erection and 120 side to side stretches it hardly felt like a workout compared to jp90 definitely didn't feel or look engorged like i do after jp90 at any point, what can i expect after a jelq free routine session? sorry for the questions i try and do as much research or this forum as i can before asking questions but i feel like they are only so much on here about the jelq free routine
              Last edited by 1312; 05-25-2019, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Yeah you build it up over time to 50x5 sec squeezes and 1000 side to sides, adding reps each week. Keep tension on the stretch, I like to do like 10 reps down and then 10 reps straight out then I switch hand and repeat. I move side to side in a pendulum type motion.

60x5 sec squeezes is too much and especially for starting the routine. Start on 5x5 sec and add 1 rep per week.

Comment

start with 5 wtf maybe i'm doing my squeezes wrong my PI is normal not even turtling either, i'll need to see what my pi is tomorrow as 60 is a massive jump from 5

Comment

Originally posted by 1312 View Post
                    start with 5 wtf maybe i'm doing my squeezes wrong my PI is normal not even turtling either, i'll need to see what my pi is tomorrow as 60 is a massive jump from 5
                    You should be applying a tight ok grip at the base and a tight ok grip behind the glans. My shaft is usually red after squeezes. PE is a marathon, not a sprint. You start slow and build it up as you get more experience. Going into maximum reps straight away is a sure way of getting injured.

Comment

next day and my pi is still fine despite doing 60 of them when the recommended is 5 maybe i wasn't doing it correct i'll need to try and look more into it, i did do it with a tight ok grip at the base and below the glans, i was doing it in a way that had blood trapped in shaft and at glans often causing shaft to be veiny and i read thats a sign you sometimes see see if doing the exercise correctly

Comment

Originally posted by 1312 View Post
                        next day and my pi is still fine despite doing 60 of them when the recommended is 5 maybe i wasn't doing it correct i'll need to try and look more into it, i did do it with a tight ok grip at the base and below the glans, i was doing it in a way that had blood trapped in shaft and at glans often causing shaft to be veiny and i read thats a sign you sometimes see see if doing the exercise correctly
                        I pay for training from BigAl himself and I've been told to do it that way. It can be risky as well, almost thought I had injured myself in the 1st week cause I felt a pop doing the squeezes. It was fine after though. People seem to just want to do loads when it comes to PE but less is more. Also just because PIs are fine after a session it doesn't mean you should add reps. Imo you should do multiple sessions or a week before adding reps because your PIs may be fine one session but snap something the next session.

Comment

The Side to Sides can be held momentarily at the extreme ends of each rep. With time, one can make the ex3ercise more challenging with longer holds.

Comment

Working...
                          X