I utterly dread doing PE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I utterly dread doing PE...

I completely dread doing PE. I haven't been at it for long at ALL now, but I've been into it on and off (never on for a long period of time). The only reason I would ever stop was because of how much I dreaded doing it. I couldn't live with the knowledge that I had to stay committed to something I hated so much and that I needed to continue on with it until I was ready to stop and have my dick shrivel back to its nature-given size.

I dread PE not because I'm lazy, not because of its incredible time-consumption, but because I'm scared. It's because of nerves and anxiety that I cannot stand it. I am scared of several things, while I know they are highly unlikely. I sometimes feel like I'm destroying my cock, for lack of better terms, rather than making it healthier and bigger. I feel like it'll grown weirdly, become ugly, that I'll cause some sort of ED, that (and this is the worst fear, as stupid as it sounds) I will rip the skin or the tissue within my penis, or actually physically rip my dick apart... I know, it's ludicrous, but I can't help but think it. When I'm jelqing and I feel my penis underneath my thumb and index fingers, I cant help but think I can rip it especially when I pass the weaker parts (the base of my penis always feels softer and weaker for some reason?) It's not even that I jelq hard and intensely, I'd be much to scared to do so. I jelq at a reasonable tightness (i think) without inflicting any pain on myself.
    For these reasons, I feel like stopping again, despite my intense desire to continue on and get bigger.
    Can anyone help me? I don't know why I get so scared and anxious and nervous, but I can't help it.
    I really want to continue doing this so that I can finally be happy with my outer-self.
    Anyone? Tips, advice, words of wisdom? Even saying "your fears are stupid and you suck so just keep going at it" would probably make me feel better!

Thank you in advanced...
    David
    06/10/10 (Start) -> 6.2" BPEL, ~4.9" EG

Short-term Goal
    7.0" BPEL
    5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
    8.0" BPEL
    6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

When in doubt, don't do it. I could tell you all of the positive things that PE can give you, but you have to believe in it for yourself. There is a very slight chance for injury, but the vast majority of them is from over anxious or over zealous guys. I'm sure you have seen that for yourself by reading all the posts on this site.
    If you have reservations this early, then I suggest you stop and concentrate on educating yourself more on the whole PE subject. There is absolutly no hurry with PE, you have your whole life to pursue it, and maybe by having a better understanding and frame of mind you will be better off.
    Anyone that doesn't look at the possibility of negative effects with ANY kind of exercises or diets(general health or PE) are not educating themselves properly in my opionion.
    If you already have a sense of dread then wait. I myself have had great success with it, and have taken positive steps in curing my ED problem aswell as gaining in actual size, but it took patience, perserverance, and the belief that it would work.
    Whether you decide to try it or not, I hope you stick around and participate on the forums with us. There are some great people here, some who don't practice PE.
    Good luck man, I hope this helped you out some

Comment

David,

You understand that all of the fears you describe are irrational and not based on reality. Of course, there is some risk involved in p.e., but then again, there is some risk involved in walking out of your door into the great world every day, isn't there? For that matter, you could just stay home and lie in bed and get killed by a meterorite falling through your roof, or more likely,a bolt of lightning could zap you right in your bed. Right?

Here is what I would do if I were you (In fact, I have often done this when dark, irrational thoughts enter my mind). Just focus on this great big beautiful long and thick cock and imagine that it is yours hanging between your legs. In other words, push the ugly, negative thoughts out of your mind by replacing them with thoughts of beautiful, life-giving things--all the wonderful gifts in your life. Let those objects enter your mind to push out the negative ones, such as an ugly penis. Whatever your penis looks like, shriveled up when turtling, or standing at attention, praise it and the life-giving force that gifted you with it.

Good luck. Keep tugging, pal.
      Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
      Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
      Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
      Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
      February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
      June '13 BPFLS 11"
      January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
      December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Hey dude,

Anything in life can feel like a burden. For example, going to the gym can feel like burden. But it doesnt have to feel that way...going to the gym should make you feel good because youre making yourself healthier and youre building a nice body.

Its the same concept with your penis.

Your fears are irrational. If you are really scared about it, then do not PE. It's best not to do things that scare you.
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Thanks alot for everyones comments. I know my fears are irrational, I even said so in my introduction. But I've always had anxiety issues, so it's normal for me to think irrationally. When I was 15 I thought I was having a heart attack almost every day. :P

I still hope to get more comments, but I'm starting to feel a tiny bit better about it, so thank you sincerely.

Question:
          Anyone know why my penis feels a bit weaker and less "hard" at the base than in the middle and near the glans when I jelq? This is a big concern of mine when I'm jelqing because that's when I feel it. When I'm fully erect I never notice any weak spots, only when I'm jelqing (I jelq between 60-70% erect.) Could it possible be because I'm pushing blood upward so the upper parts of my penis become engorged with blood and thus harder?
          Just need to make sure!

Short-term Goal
          7.0" BPEL
          5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
          8.0" BPEL
          6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Comment

I think you've answered your own question. I would jelq at 30 % to 50 % erect. I never jelqed at 70 % erect.

June '13 BPFLS 11"

Comment

i love it man i can't get enough... look at all the guys on here that have had success! take their advice and heed their warnings. PE is a wonderful thing.. i'm still a newbie but i'm hooked. I can already see a healthier guy downstairs and its only been a month.

good luck to you sir
              CURRENT STATS

NBPFL- 3.9''
              BPFL- 4.5
              BPSFL- 5.8
              FG- 4

NBPEL- 5.5''
              BPEL- 6.2
              EG- 5

GOALS

Short Term

BPEL- 6.8''
              EG- 5.2

My Log

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                I think you've answered your own question. I would jelq at 30 % to 50 % erect. I never jelqed at 70 % erect.
                30 - 50? Really?
                Would you mind trying to describe what a 30 - 50% erection is like? I have trouble visualising it.

Short-term Goal
                7.0" BPEL
                5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
                8.0" BPEL
                6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Comment

Dude, you're being childish about PE. I bruised my dick within the first 2 weeks of starting PE, and it sucked, but you know what? It went away in about 1.5 weeks, and I was back on the horse of doing PE. Now I'm just .2 inches short of gaining a full inch, and love it. Have there been times where I haven't wanted to do my routine? Of course. Has there been a time where I felt like my dick couldn't handle what I was doing? Yes, and when that happens, I just stop. It's that simple, stop and move onto something else. All the things you described up there have a 1:120841851920457180581571802380 probability of that happening to any PE'er, and the number grows substantially for that happening solely to you.
                  It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                  Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Average View Post
                    30 - 50? Really?
                    Would you mind trying to describe what a 30 - 50% erection is like? I have trouble visualising it.
                    When my penis is fully erect, it stands at about 11 o'clock (on a good day). So I jelq at about 9'oclock. In other words, my cock is completely filled with blood, but has not started to rise to full mast. I try to reach this point by doing a long hot wrap warm-up before I start to jelq. When it starts to get really bone hard, I back off until it's back to 9 o'clock again. Some guys have a fully erect penis at 9 o'clock. In that case, I guess it would be more like 7 o'clock. So it should be fully engorged, but soft.

June '13 BPFLS 11"

Comment

I just go by how big it is with how erect, in general. Drunkeness makes this hard to say, but still... for instance, jelqing at about 30% is my dick being 30% hard. 50% is half as big as it can get. Being that I try to jelq at a higher erection level (been at this since September mind you) around 70%. So for me that is about 30% away from a 10/10 EQ erection.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                        Dude, you're being childish about PE. I bruised my dick within the first 2 weeks of starting PE, and it sucked, but you know what? It went away in about 1.5 weeks, and I was back on the horse of doing PE. Now I'm just .2 inches short of gaining a full inch, and love it. Have there been times where I haven't wanted to do my routine? Of course. Has there been a time where I felt like my dick couldn't handle what I was doing? Yes, and when that happens, I just stop. It's that simple, stop and move onto something else. All the things you described up there have a 1:120841851920457180581571802380 probability of that happening to any PE'er, and the number grows substantially for that happening solely to you.
                        Thank you for pointing out that my ideas are completely ridiculous. It's not like THAT'S been posted in this thread yet.
                        It's clear that you are ignorant to anxiety disorders and how they can blow any kind of anxieties out of proportion.
                        It doesn't matter how likely it is, but my anxiety is there and frankly I don't care about your dick ever being bruised, nor do I care about your gains. You completely missed the point of this thread and are not very understanding.
                        Saying I'm being childish is a childish remark in itself.
                        Thanks for the effort though.

And thank you to everyone else!
                        Last edited by Mr.Average; 06-13-2010, 09:57 AM.

Short-term Goal
                        7.0" BPEL
                        5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
                        8.0" BPEL
                        6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Comment

I suggest you use a lot of lube and start off very light to miniminze your irrational fears.

Comment

I would say these are mental health issues you're talking about and you're inviting strangers over the internet to fix these feelings. So i may suggest seeing a doctor, whether you choose to mention pe is another matter but still. And to be fair to millia in your op you invited people to say similar things. Some great advice has been offered, going411by7 offered what was esentially a great effective and without risk visualisation exercise often used in mental health. The community here is great but don't expect medical advice.
                            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                              I would say these are mental health issues you're talking about and you're inviting strangers over the internet to fix these feelings. So i may suggest seeing a doctor, whether you choose to mention pe is another matter but still. And to be fair to millia in your op you invited people to say similar things. Some great advice has been offered, going411by7 offered what was esentially a great effective and without risk visualisation exercise often used in mental health. The community here is great but don't expect medical advice.
                              You're right, and I've seen several psychologists/psychiatrists about anxiety. I found millia's post a bit condescending and not supportive, though now that I look back at my final comment in my OP, while it was not intended to be taken literally, I did invite such comments.
                              Just about all the comments here have been helpful.
                              I'd like to say that I'm not seeking someone over the internet to rid me of anxiety, I'm looking for words of wisdom or knowledge that can possibly shoot down my irrational fears even more and maybe prove why they are impossible/highly unlikely. I'm even looking for comments to help me go about things in a lighter physical manner (which certain posters such as going411by7 have done) in order to decrease my anxiety.
                              Last edited by Mr.Average; 06-13-2010, 10:48 AM.

Short-term Goal
                              7.0" BPEL
                              5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
                              8.0" BPEL
                              6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Comment

Working...
                              X