Unable to maintain a consistent erection level when jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to maintain a consistent erection level when jelqing

I'm following the JP90 routine, which says that its best to wet jelq at about 60% to 70% erect. However, when I am jelqing, I have been getting softer, about 30% or less probably, after starting at the recommended level. Is it useless to keep jelqing at such a low erection level? It might be worth to note that I do still have quite a nice pump after finishing.

i sit down and do it if im struggling jp90 and i also edge after every session only ejaculating every 3 or 4 sessions wich helps my penis blood flow and erection quality

Comment

Originally posted by wakeel View Post
      I'm following the JP90 routine, which says that its best to wet jelq at about 60% to 70% erect. However, when I am jelqing, I have been getting softer, about 30% or less probably, after starting at the recommended level. Is it useless to keep jelqing at such a low erection level? It might be worth to note that I do still have quite a nice pump after finishing.
      My suggestion:
      Get hard first. I mean all the way 100% EQ hard. Then let the erection subside. Once you get to the desired level, jelq.
      I find it much easier to maintain the EQ level coming at it from the other side, so to speak.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

First off you don't have to be at 60-70%. Anything over 30% is fine. Secondly, if you beat off a lot, cut back. The hornier I am the better my sessions. Finally, purchase a leather adjustable cock ring for around $5. This will do two things for you, help keep your erection level up, and if you keep it on it will hold your temporary girth gains from your sessions for many more hours then not wearing one.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Stop and stimulate yourself to the proper degree of erection. It would also help to start at a bit higher than your target to maintain an average as your erection declines throughout the exercise.

An example: If your target erection level is 65%, induce an erection to 75%, and keep exercising until your erection declines to 55%. This range will give you a average of 65%.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by wakeel View Post
            Like others said, I believe starting out erect and then letting it subside can be a good strategy. Also, it is totally normal for the erection level to subside over time, so when that happens, to can always take a small 30-sec break and do some helicopter shakes to get freshly oxygenated blood flowing back in the penile chambers. As you continue your practice, you will get better at stabilizing the erection at a more consistent level... after all, we are only starting to learn how the penis responds to different ways of handling it...

Comment

Working...
            X