Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change erection angle

Long time reader and first time poster.

My erect penis has a downward curve and points at about 4 or 5 o’clock. I can push it down to 6 o’clock or further very easily. The most upward I can push it is about 3 o’clock or 3:30.

I am pleased with the downward curve, length and girth. What I would like to change is the erection angle at the base of the penis or just the overall erect flexibility. Are there exercises that I can do to help with this?

With some effort and training men here have improved their erection angle, but from what i have read (and done) it has always been to get the erection pointing higher and, essentially, reducing erect flexibility.

A lot of guys come to the 'Gym for EQ improvement. Their erection sags down and is not stiff. You seem to be asking to do the opposite, so I do not know how to make it more flexible.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Essentially I would like my erection to point higher rather than at the 3:30 angle, as you described in your first paragraph.

What kind of results can be expected if I began working on changing the angle based on guidance I get from this site?

Comment

I think pretty good. If you out some effort, time and care into it you can see results. I started when I was late 40s, now have a firm erection that points upwards. Better than what I had in my 20s.
        Thread

Comment

I don't know. What are the benefits of having a more upward erection angle? I feel like mine is way too much and that it is caused by my strong involuntary kegels and is a result of a tight PF. Good side is my EQ is 9 or 10/10 because of that I think.

However, when I do front RK while edging it lowers my erection angle and makes me able to last much more.
          There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Comment

That’s good to hear. Could you point me to a thread to help me learn and get started? This is all new to me.

Comment

Originally posted by shomes View Post
              That’s good to hear. Could you point me to a thread to help me learn and get started? This is all new to me.
              Best place to start is the START HERE! section. Take a look up to the left.
              Thread

Comment

Working...
              X