No announcement yet.

UK members - what do you use for lube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK members - what do you use for lube?

I use Nivea lotion but I don't feel it lubricates enough. What's the best lube to use and any idea where I could get it? Also don't want something so expensive. Cheers!

Sometimes i use tracy cox stuff it's like a water based lube.

Comment

Seems to be few UK members.

Okay everybody: What brand/product do you use for lube and how would you rate it?

Thanks.

Comment

all sorts, vaseline works quite well for me. I'm usually all over the show so it can be baby oil or even olive oil which aren't bad. Sorry this hasn't been helpful in terms of brand haha but many people like bio oil, it's something i want to try.
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

olive oil

Comment

Yep, baby oil from the chemist, or olive oil from the kitchen. Sometimes 50/50 mix.

Comment

Hi,

I use this lubricant concoction mentioned on thunder's palace. (Lubricant for Penis Enlargement - Penis Enlargement Manual)

1. Get a 32 oz (.94 liter) "sports" bottle with a top that pops up or a plastic container with a top that allows you to squeeze out a dab of lotion at a time. The bottle needs to have some "headroom", so as you add the ingredients, you have enough room to be able to thoroughly shake it.
              2. Buy a large generic hand/body lotion that contains aloe vera. You will need about 20 ozs. (.6L) for the receipe.
              3. get a 1 oz. (29ml) vial of pure vitamin E oil with at least 14,000IU potency per bottle (or you can get high potency oil-based capsules, break them open and squeeze enough into the receipe to get 14,000 IU).
              4. get a 4oz. tube of K-Y jelly (I use the drug store brand, same stuff but cheaper)
              5. a 1 oz. vial of Comfrey Root extract (preferably Pyrrolizidine free)
              6. a 1 oz vial of Calendula extract(the brand I bought was acutally 1.7 oz, but 60% alcohol)
              7. if too thick add about 2 - 3 oz of water (i had to do this).
              It has great healing properties which are good for PE. Holland and Barret stock all of the ingredients apart from calendula extract. They have a calendula based cream which is only about 1% but it's better than nothing. I'm sure that you can find the extract online.

Joe
              Start 27/08/08: 8" Length. 6.1" Girth.
              Target: 9" Length 7" Girth.

Comment

lube

Hi

I have been using coconut oil-only need a little and lasts and works well-good for circulation too.
                Also have started bio-oil (which is great value on Amazon)-its reputed to be good for stretch marks so might be a good choice to stop inevitable stretchmarks at source.

cheers
                ncurt
                give a man a fish and you feed him for a day-teach him how to make a huge rod...

Comment

Rescue Oil - it's like Bio Oil but one third of the price. I bought it at a small Chemists.

It smells of nothing - unlike Bio Oil which can leave you smelling like a Tart's Window Box.
                  Vulcan
                  7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                  5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Using Baby oil with aloe vera, lasts me approximately 2-3 months per bottle, usually nomore than 3 from tescos.
                    "If a king doesn't lead, then his subjects can't follow." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge

Start 07/09: BPFL: 3" x FG: 3.15"|BPEL: 4.7" x EG: 4.3"
                    Currently 28/10/11: BPFLS:6.3" | Fl: 4 x 3.74 ?? | BPEL: 6.1 x 4.5?

Initial | Final Goal
                    6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

lol, I must be one of the only people that actually buy lube for jelqing

I use WetStuff w/ Vit E - great lube and quite cheap. One tube lasts me a few months as you only need a little for a whole workout. Just add a little bit of water if your getting dry half way through and you're good to go again!
                      Restart: May 2010 - BPEL: 6.8/EG: 5.2
                      ST Goal: BPEL: 7.5/EG: 5.5
                      Progress: Nov 2010 - (BPEL: 7.0/EG: 5.2)
                      My Progress

Comment

Go to Boots and buy some Bio Oil.

Trust me, once you've used it you'll want to use nothing else!
                        Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

vaselin or any moisturiser both do the trick
                          04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                          07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by ReetB View Post
                            Go to Boots and buy some Bio Oil.

Trust me, once you've used it you'll want to use nothing else!
                            Is this the product?

Bio-Oil 125ml - Boots

Thank you.

You sure it's better than baby oil? Have you tried both? Many seem to be recommending baby oil.

Comment

biooil is amazing but is expensive!
                              Start 15th July 2009: 5.25" BPEL, 4.5" EG
                              15th August 2009: 5.6" BPEL, 4.6" EG
                              15th Sep 2009: 5.8" BPEL 4.6" EG

PE restarted 12th June 2010
                              4th July: 5.65" BPEL

Comment

Working...
                              X