Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does My Beginner Routine Suck? Realistic Goals??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does My Beginner Routine Suck? Realistic Goals??

Been following the forum for a while but 1st time posting!

Dabbled in PE over the last 2 years, but practice was broken I.e. 1 month on, 4 months off.

I didn’t do it consistently enough to see any gains.

NOW I’ve been doing PE consistently since February 2019. I’m determined to maintain a regular routine and achieve my goal.

My current routine (2 different workouts):
    Schedule: 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off

WORKOUT 1) Performed 2x per week
    • Warm up – Hot towel, 10mins
    • Stretching - (all directions) 3 sets, 1min. 15reps of Kegels & Heli shakes between sets
    • Bathmate - 5mins flaccid (warm up), then 8mins erect

WORKOUT 2) Performed 2x per week (Following a JP90 style)
    • Warm up – Hot towel, 10mins
    • Stretching - (all directions) 2 sets, 1min. 15reps Kegels & heli shakes between sets
    • Standard Jelq – 50reps x4 & "V" Jelqs 30reps x4. Kegels & HS between sets

Current Measurements (taken beginning of Feb):
    EL (ruler on top – not bone pressed): 6.75”
    EG (below head): 5.25”
    EG (base): 5.5”

Lifetime Goal

NBPEL ruler on top: 8” (1.25” gain”)
    EG: 6” all over (0.75” gain”)
    Excellent EQ

I’d like to appeal to the more experienced PE’ers for advice on the following:

1. Is my routine sufficient enough for a beginner to make gains? Please advise on any changes/additions I should make.

2. Is my goal realistic? If so, how long would you expect to get there?

3. How often would you recommend measuring for progress? I had a bad habit of measuring after each session.

I’d appreciate any feedback guys. Very inspired by the success stories, even if i'm still a bit skeptical. But this is because I haven’t recorded any gains yet
    Last edited by PEdiddy; 05-07-2019, 01:12 AM.
    Starting measurements (March 2019): NBPEL: 6.75 / EG: 5.25

2 Year Progress (March 2021): NBPEL: 7.1 / EG: 5.3

Lifetime Goal:
    NBPEL: 8 (+1.25) / EG: 6 (+0.75)

Eh just do JP90 then add in some extra length excersizes. And you can pretty much scrap the Bathmate until you reach your length goals, as that time is better utilized for length stuff.
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
      Eh just do JP90 then add in some extra length excersizes. And you can pretty much scrap the Bathmate until you reach your length goals, as that time is better utilized for length stuff.
      I agree or do Big Als Jelq free routine.

Currently, 200 Jelqs isn't much more than a warm up, so you should look to do 800-1200 per session.

Your goals are totally realistic but they won't happen overnight.

Measure once a month to track your progress.
      Original/Current Stats:
      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
        Thanks for the feedback! Do you think stretching and jelqing alone can get me to my length goal? What other length exercises would you suggest?

Lifetime Goal:

Comment

There have been many that have reached their goals with only manual exercises. I may be possible to reach your goal with basic stretching and jelqing but more than likely you will have to move on to some of the more advanced exercises or routines to get there. Some of these advanced exercises can be found lower down the page in this article. Penis Exercises For now just start increasing the number of stretching and jelqing reps.

Some have made the amount of gains you are looking for in less than a year, for most it takes longer. How fast anyone will gain is very individualistic and can't be predicted. A good example of this can be seen in the PE Gym Top Performers list. Keep in mind that these are the best of the best here so don't set your goals or expectations on what they have achieved.
          Last edited by Cavalier; 05-07-2019, 05:43 AM.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks for the links Cavalier, I'll increase my volume over time to build up my conditioning. I need to keep reminding myself that PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

Cheers.

Lifetime Goal:

Comment

You have pretty good starting stats already. I would definitely keep it simple with the JP90 like others have suggested. That way you can be conditioned enough for further training. Slow and steady to prevent injury
              Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Working...
              X