Stretching question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching question?

Iíve been noticing everyone says grab 1Ē below the glans for stretching so as not to hurt the glans. Well I canít figure This out... I seem to get the most efficient grip I.e. one I can hold for a minute to two without slipping just underneath the glans. When I try the 1Ē below I just slip up to where I have been stretching in a more precarious position. Any advice?

I struggle cause I'm uncut. I basically just retract the foreskin all the way back, grab about 2 inches behind the glans then foreskin rolls forward and my grip ends up directly behind the glans. I do feel I get a good stretch with this but unfortunately it sometimes rolls forward on the glans which can hurt. I just have to stop and try again.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by footballstar79 View Post
      I’ve been noticing everyone says grab 1” below the glans for stretching so as not to hurt the glans. Well I can’t figure This out... I seem to get the most efficient grip I.e. one I can hold for a minute to two without slipping just underneath the glans. When I try the 1” below I just slip up to where I have been stretching in a more precarious position. Any advice?
      You should only be holing the stretch for 30 seconds at a time in each direction. Try gripping just below the glans and stretch and take note of what you feel you are gripping and pulling on. Now grip 1 inch below the glans(don't retract any skin) and tell me how that feels. Your grip will slide forward but you should still feel like you are gripping the shaft more and pulling on the glans less.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Gotcha, Iím cut so whatever I have going on is probably not quite as pronounced. I agree whenever I mess up grip wise just take 2-3 seconds and re-grip.

Comment

I see what you mean, definitely less ďpullĒ or stretch feeling when you go 1Ē behind, but lower towards the base it feels like the stretch is better. Iím thinking my mentality has been wrong.. in my mind Iím like why would I grab 16.67% less of my dick(Iím ~6 inches ie 1/6) efficiency wise it makes sense to me to go right under glans, but I guess if thereís no dick left to pull on than efficiencies donít matter 😅

Comment

I disagree with the 30 second stretch recommendation. The longer the better, though you should be easing in like static stretching a muscle.

As for grip, behind the glans is fine, personally I grip with 3 fingers. The pointer finger right behind the glans, and the other two underneath it then wrap the thumb. This seems to be the easiest way to hold long duration stretches as well as to get a stretch on the entire shaft but also have a grip that is creating tension close to the pubic bone.

A little tip, using a clay heat pack during the stretch routine is incredibly benificial.

Oh, and even though its said to do stretches flaccid, I find about 50% EL to be better. It gives you more plump to grab onto, but its still flaccid enough that when you stretch, all the tension is on the ligs and tunica and not the other penile tissue like if you tried a more erect stretch.
            Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
            Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
            1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Working...
            X