Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here with modest goals

Hey everyone,

I've been a long-time lurker of this forum. I've tried PE with the JP-90 day routine but never could stick to it due to my schedule. Things in life are less hectic now and I really want to start a routine.

Im 26 years old. Here are my beginning stats:
    NBPEL: 4.875"
    Erect Girth: 4.25"

I think my goals are not too crazy:
    NBPEL: 6"
    EG: 5"

Attaining girth is more important to me than length but from what I read on here that seems more difficult.

Should I try the JP-90 routine first and see how I do before trying routines specific for girth? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum!

Those goals are definitely attainable. Some gain girth pretty quick, others don't. It's more common that people gain length quicker than girth. One thing to keep in mind when starting a program is that it's a marathon and not a sprint. You could be doing PE years before you decide you are happy with the gains. PE is a game of consistency, dedication, and knowledge.

Get back on the JP90, stay consistent, and after 3 months advance the routine. If you want to target more girth then continue doing the basic stretching but add more girth exercises such as the erect squeeze. Eventually down the line you can begin pumping, clamping, etc.

Good luck!

P.S. Always remember that it really is important that you complete your workout even if you are tired and can't be assed. This kind of willpower is what makes or breaks results.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

djmotion has given you some great advice. Girth exercises are normally considered advance and it is necessary to condition your penis with a beginner routine such as the JP90 first.

Your goals are realistic but it will take time, dedication and consistency to achieve. You mentioned your NBPEL and I'm sure that's what important to you. However you should use BPEL to accurately track your progress and gains.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Johnny!

Welcome back to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to Review the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
        Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          Welcome to the forum!

djmotion has given you some great advice. Girth exercises are normally considered advance and it is necessary to condition your penis with a beginner routine such as the JP90 first.

Your goals are realistic but it will take time, dedication and consistency to achieve. You mentioned your NBPEL and I'm sure that's what important to you. However you should use BPEL to accurately track your progress and gains.
          Question about BPEL. So I've gained quite a bit of lower abdominal belly fat. Does this matter when I measure BPEL? I'm cutting right now so in a month or two that fat should go down. I'm just wondering would change in fat cause inconsistent BPEL measurements or not.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnytest08 View Post
            Question about BPEL. So I've gained quite a bit of lower abdominal belly fat. Does this matter when I measure BPEL? I'm cutting right now so in a month or two that fat should go down. I'm just wondering would change in fat cause inconsistent BPEL measurements or not.
            No BPEL is more consistent. Fat pad causes changes in NBPEL. As long as you press to the bone then BPEL shouldn't be affected.
            Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
            Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Working...
            X