Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get veiny penis ? || like huge ones ||

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to get veiny penis ? || like huge ones ||

    Hello guys,
    So proud to be here, I work in RL as a teacher making a decent life, but i really feel ashamed when i see guys in porn with big veins, i searched all over the internet i could'nt find anything, i remember one of my friend was a skinny guy, but after going to the gym for 3 years and half, he has now big strong arms with alots of veins in them, i was really wounder if same goes when it comes to your weapon!

    Is there anything i'm not aware of ?

    - Kegel Exercices ??? Or something ???
    - Some types of Food ??? (( Please specify Natural Food ))

    How can these guys in Porn have huge giant Veins in their penises, seriously ??? I'm really woundering!!
    Please help out if there is an Exercice or something i'm not aware of ???
    Also thanks for reading and for your understanding.

  • #2
    Through my own veins having gone from not existing to being pretty pronounced on the sides at all times, even flaccid, and my top vein sometimes becoming pronouncedly visible (which had never ever happened before), I would say (from anecdotal experience) the best thing is to maximise blood flow. But not through pills or hacky shortcut mindset-based things like that, but through genuinely making your body healthier. Healthy posture will go miles to improving your overall health, including your sexual health, and in most people can be improved by developing strong deep core muscles (like the transverse abdominis), and stretching hip flexors. Proper posture allows the pelvic floor to properly relax, hence promoting good blood flow to your penis, causing your flaccid to be larger, spongier, and your erections to be stronger, and have greater tendency to be veinier.

    Other than this, PE can greatly improve general blood flow to the penis. The best technique I've found for jelqing and stretching is to do them lightly. I stretch like I'm stretching a muscle in the morning, rather than trying to pull a limb off. And I jelq to promote movement of the blood through the penis, rather than trying to force it to expand through excessive pressure (there are theories that its the increased flow of blood from jelqing which causes growth, rather than direct pressure, but this is debated).

    Healthy diet will go a long way too. Mainly a matter of the two-pronged approach of:

    Decreasing food which decreases your health
    Increasing food which improves your health

    You'll feel better, live better, and your general health, as well as your sexual health shall improve.

    Finally, improving your mental state will likely improve the strength, quality, and spontaneity of your erections, which in turn can promote greater veins for your penis. The most simple, yet effective path to this is through meditation. Though you can also introspect on your own nature, and aim to develop greater understanding of self through understanding the reasons you hold the negative beliefs you do, which can be best done through identifying the first occurrence of this belief in your life (usually during your formative childhood and teenage years) (for example, why you feel such great doubt and lack of self-confidence in your life, and whether it's linked to the physical abuse you suffered as a child (which is the case for me)). Understanding why you are the way you are can reduce a great deal of stress caused by oneself acting in ways which seem confusing and nonsensical to yourself, and can allow you to begin working on growing these areas of yourself which are often long overdue for being looked at. This greater peace of mind will lend to increased mental health, more positive interactions and relationships with others, and an increase in erection quality, occurrence, etc through the reduced chronic stress which comes from one's insecurities, stronger erections improving the possibility for a veinier penis.

    Much of improving one's sexual health and life often comes down to simply becoming a healthier person in general, both physically and mentally. If a car isn't moving forwards, you don't start inspecting the tyres as the single possible cause, simply because these are the things which move while the car moves. You look deeper at the engine, and the axles, and the electronics, and the answer will be found there.
    Hi! Good luck on your PE journey

    You can read my own progress here.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PDNDL View Post
      Through my own veins having gone from not existing to being pretty pronounced on the sides at all times, even flaccid, and my top vein sometimes becoming pronouncedly visible (which had never ever happened before), I would say (from anecdotal experience) the best thing is to maximise blood flow. But not through pills or hacky shortcut mindset-based things like that, but through genuinely making your body healthier. Healthy posture will go miles to improving your overall health, including your sexual health, and in most people can be improved by developing strong deep core muscles (like the transverse abdominis), and stretching hip flexors. Proper posture allows the pelvic floor to properly relax, hence promoting good blood flow to your penis, causing your flaccid to be larger, spongier, and your erections to be stronger, and have greater tendency to be veinier.

      Other than this, PE can greatly improve general blood flow to the penis. The best technique I've found for jelqing and stretching is to do them lightly. I stretch like I'm stretching a muscle in the morning, rather than trying to pull a limb off. And I jelq to promote movement of the blood through the penis, rather than trying to force it to expand through excessive pressure (there are theories that its the increased flow of blood from jelqing which causes growth, rather than direct pressure, but this is debated).

      Healthy diet will go a long way too. Mainly a matter of the two-pronged approach of:

      Decreasing food which decreases your health
      Increasing food which improves your health

      You'll feel better, live better, and your general health, as well as your sexual health shall improve.

      Finally, improving your mental state will likely improve the strength, quality, and spontaneity of your erections, which in turn can promote greater veins for your penis. The most simple, yet effective path to this is through meditation. Though you can also introspect on your own nature, and aim to develop greater understanding of self through understanding the reasons you hold the negative beliefs you do, which can be best done through identifying the first occurrence of this belief in your life (usually during your formative childhood and teenage years) (for example, why you feel such great doubt and lack of self-confidence in your life, and whether it's linked to the physical abuse you suffered as a child (which is the case for me)). Understanding why you are the way you are can reduce a great deal of stress caused by oneself acting in ways which seem confusing and nonsensical to yourself, and can allow you to begin working on growing these areas of yourself which are often long overdue for being looked at. This greater peace of mind will lend to increased mental health, more positive interactions and relationships with others, and an increase in erection quality, occurrence, etc through the reduced chronic stress which comes from one's insecurities, stronger erections improving the possibility for a veinier penis.

      Much of improving one's sexual health and life often comes down to simply becoming a healthier person in general, both physically and mentally. If a car isn't moving forwards, you don't start inspecting the tyres as the single possible cause, simply because these are the things which move while the car moves. You look deeper at the engine, and the axles, and the electronics, and the answer will be found there.
      I really don't know what to say, thank you and thank you so much for writting down this wounderful post.
      So Jelqing / Pulling lightly, will make my veins bigger ? How long will it take to show results ?

      Also: will these show improvments too ?
      Reverse Kegel / Kegel / Edging ? 3 days a week ?
      With Reverse Kegel, i can see veins it's like my Penis is about to exploid !

      Also what about cock ring ? How long should i do it for the very very beginner ? How long should i try it, i haven't tried ones!

      Comment


      • #4
        give Bathmate pump & clamping a read and a try. it made a huge difference for me. check my pics... I haven't posted in a long time but my vascularity is amazing now. went from being semi veiny to fully veiny all the time aftera combo of bathmate, jelqing, and clamps. good luck. permanent results take a long time.

        i been pumping, clamping, and jelqing for several years and have gone from 7.5" length 5.5" girth to 9" length and 6.75" thick
        BPL: 8.5 IN X 6IN
        GOAL: 9IN X 6.5IN

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 8.5thickone View Post
          give Bathmate pump & clamping a read and a try. it made a huge difference for me. check my pics... I haven't posted in a long time but my vascularity is amazing now. went from being semi veiny to fully veiny all the time aftera combo of bathmate, jelqing, and clamps. good luck. permanent results take a long time.

          i been pumping, clamping, and jelqing for several years and have gone from 7.5" length 5.5" girth to 9" length and 6.75" thick
          Awesome results man congrats. With a girth like that have any problems with the ladies? I too was thinking of eventually going with a bathmate. Any ideas how long it took to see results and cement girth gains? Thanx.
          Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

          Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

          Short term goal: Just see some growth.
          Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
          My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

          Comment


          • #6
            thanks sir!

            yes sometimes if they are really tight, which my wife is lol.... lots of lube and go slow!

            dude get a bathmate- best investment ever. took a solid 1.5 years but i noticed a erect length consistently 1.5 inches longer than when i started.

            but the biggest gains were girth by far right away. length took time.
            BPL: 8.5 IN X 6IN
            GOAL: 9IN X 6.5IN

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 8.5thickone View Post
              thanks sir!

              yes sometimes if they are really tight, which my wife is lol.... lots of lube and go slow!

              dude get a bathmate- best investment ever. took a solid 1.5 years but i noticed a erect length consistently 1.5 inches longer than when i started.

              but the biggest gains were girth by far right away. length took time.
              Cool thank you.
              Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

              Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

              Short term goal: Just see some growth.
              Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
              My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 8.5thickone View Post
                thanks sir!

                yes sometimes if they are really tight, which my wife is lol.... lots of lube and go slow!

                dude get a bathmate- best investment ever. took a solid 1.5 years but i noticed a erect length consistently 1.5 inches longer than when i started.

                but the biggest gains were girth by far right away. length took time.
                I love my Bathmate, but am unsure whether my routine is the best for progress. What routine did you use to acquire your gains over 1.5 years??

                Comment


                • #9
                  Honestly nothing works better than a penis pump. There are two kinds. Air suction based and water suction based. Either should work well depending on your end goal. And if you are trying to get the veins to stick out and stay that way for longer, then you'll need to use a cock ring in addition to a penis pump. Here is an example I am referring to. <link removed by mod>

                  Hope this helps you mate.
                  Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 09-22-2020, 07:51 AM. Reason: outside link

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Clamping is the best IMO for veins. Also the most dangerous so be careful.
                    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                    1" BPEL in 6 months album

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      slow and steady with the bath mate. start at 5-10 min a day, 2 - 3 times a week, then work up to 2 x 20 min morning and evening 4- 5 times a week or every other day - my fav.. then clamp and jelq while jerking off- dont clamp longer than 10 min- same with jelq- dont go to hard at first, but one your 'used to it" then you can pretty much jelq whenever. but clamping you have to be very careful. not to tight for to long, or u can bruise easy... like little red dots, that go away. thats my routine- hope it helps
                      Last edited by 8.5thickone; 04-24-2019, 01:13 AM.
                      BPL: 8.5 IN X 6IN
                      GOAL: 9IN X 6.5IN

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mr.Tony View Post
                        I really don't know what to say, thank you and thank you so much for writting down this wounderful post.
                        So Jelqing / Pulling lightly, will make my veins bigger ? How long will it take to show results ?

                        Also: will these show improvments too ?
                        Reverse Kegel / Kegel / Edging ? 3 days a week ?
                        With Reverse Kegel, i can see veins it's like my Penis is about to exploid !

                        Also what about cock ring ? How long should i do it for the very very beginner ? How long should i try it, i haven't tried ones!
                        Thanks for the kind words!

                        For PE, I've found if your aim is one type of result, it's best to do PE while keeping track of another result, rather than thinking of it in terms of 'how long will it take to reach this'.

                        For instance, my 'short'-term goal is to reach 7 inches, which realistically should take about half a year. But whenever I do PE with this in mind, it often leads me to discouragement from weeks going by with no visible changes, and measuring after a month or two and seeing no difference. So in the past, I've often quit long before gains happened. But for the past month or so, though my goal remains to hit 7, 7.5 and then 8 inches, I mainly do PE tracking improvements in my flaccid penis. Seeing it become larger, and spongier, and fuller for longer during the day is very rewarding (I used to get hard flaccid in the mornings, up until 5pm in the afternoon, when it would become spongier; but now it is large all day, even upon getting up at 6 in the morning. It feels GREAT), and because of that, it encourages me to continue PE. And as I continue to do PE consistently, the gains I'm also ultimately looking for will come.

                        So in your case, if your main goal is to increase your veins, as this may take a few months to achieve, it may be most productive to enjoy watching improvements in other areas which PE improves. A list of well-known benefits of PE includes:

                        Increased flaccid penis size and sponginess
                        Increased erection quality
                        Increased sex drive
                        Reduced premature ejaculation
                        Stronger orgasms
                        Increased energy
                        Increased filling up of CS and head

                        It depends on what connects with you most on a personal level. As you become further encouraged to continue PE from the positive effects you watch develop, it will no longer be a chore, but something you actively enjoy doing and look forward to, and the veins you're ultimately looking for will eventually come, after having been able to stick to PE for the months necessary.

                        For cockrings and kegels, I don't have a great deal of experience with them, I still have a lot to learn there. If I had any advice, it would be to keep it as simple as possible at first, and save these things as future adventures.
                        Hi! Good luck on your PE journey

                        You can read my own progress here.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X