My dick doesn't seem any more plump after I jelq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dick doesn't seem any more plump after I jelq

I've been doing the 90 day routine on and off for a short amount of time now. I tend to stop doing it because I get too discouraged and would rather sulk around and be depressed over my average sized cock and worrying about the monsterous ones my girlfriend has been with.

Anyway, I want to get very serious about it now. I have a few questions.

One of my problems is, I hear that directly after you jelq your penis should look bigger and more plump and lively than it did before you started. Once my penis becomes fully flaccid however, I don't see a difference. Sometimes I even feel like it shrivles.
    Am I doing something wrong? I've follow all the instructions for the Jelq and the V-jelq

Also, is it okay to take a hot shower as a replacement for warming up or warming down?
    Almost done...
    Are gains permanent or will I continuously have to do these time-consuming excercises? I don't know if I'm down to be milking my frail 80 year old cock in the future.
    Finally, I get very scared while doing stretching excericise because I feel like when I stretch my penis's length, the girth is consequently subsiding even though I'm jelqing. Is this true? If so is there anything I can do to prevent it?

Thank you so much!
    I look forward to participating in discussions on this fabulous website
    Last edited by Mr.Average; 06-10-2010, 06:21 PM.
    06/10/10 (Start) -> 6.2" BPEL, ~4.9" EG

Short-term Goal
    7.0" BPEL
    5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
    8.0" BPEL
    6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Try a lighter jelqing. It might help. Also, try jelqing at different errection levels. I find that jelqing with 60-70% gives me a more plump look afterwards. Also, I do warmup and warmdown in the shower as well. Normally my routine would be going to the gym and then jelq. So I would come home from the gym and shower. I would warmup in the shower and then stretch/jelq/v-jelq and then warmdown. Don't worry about gains if you just started. It will come. Be faithful and continue with it!

Comment

Originally posted by 1ndaboi View Post
      Try a lighter jelqing. It might help. Also, try jelqing at different errection levels. I find that jelqing with 60-70% gives me a more plump look afterwards. Also, I do warmup and warmdown in the shower as well. Normally my routine would be going to the gym and then jelq. So I would come home from the gym and shower. I would warmup in the shower and then stretch/jelq/v-jelq and then warmdown. Don't worry about gains if you just started. It will come. Be faithful and continue with it!
      Yeah I plan on doing exactly that - after I come home from the gym I'll shower and then do my PE.
      Is it also a possibility that I'm not jelqing tight enough? I feel like I am but now I'm kinda caught between whether I should go harder or lighter :/

Short-term Goal
      7.0" BPEL
      5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
      8.0" BPEL
      6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Comment

I started exactly like you did.

I jelq incredibly light, and after a week of diligent PE, I started to see the difference.

Get a routine and stick to it.

Comment

Consistency is the key to gains and patience and also a routine,routine! routine! good luck on your journey Mr.Average. Don't worry about your girlfriends ex boyfriends.

Comment

So are you guys implying that it's normal for my penis not to be more plump and larger immediately after I do my routine, or should I change something such as jelq with less force?
            And my biggest worry atm is that by stretching I'm losing girth. Any useful info on that?
            And if I get to a point where I'm happy with my size, will it be permanent? In other words if I stop the exercises at that point will it shrink back to the size I'm at now?
            Last edited by Mr.Average; 06-10-2010, 09:22 PM.

Short-term Goal
            7.0" BPEL
            5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
            8.0" BPEL
            6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Comment

No man, stretching won't cause you to have less girth. As far as how long you need to do PE, well its a life long commitment. Most guys that reach there goals still do a light maintenance routine to keep gains. This doesn't happen overnight, so like some of the guys said, stay consistent and be prepared for the long haul.

Comment

When jelqing, a real good test to determine if your technique is correct and your pressure is adequate is to touch your glans with your non-jelqing hand as you just about finish your jelq. Your glans should be very hard. Regular jelqing is easier to achieve this then v-jelqs, but if a v-jelq is done correctly, your glans will also be hard.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ct-v-jelq.html

If you are getting discouraged after only a few days/weeks, then I suggest you do one of two things - stop or make some serious attitude adjustments. You lift weights, you didn't get discouraged with how much you were benching I bet after only just beginning. Give this stuff some time. You did the right thing by asking questions.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Lifetime commitment hm? That's a bit overwhelming to say the least. Are the maintenance exercises as time consuming and intensive as those meant to gain? What are maintenance exercises comprised of?

Thanks again everyone !

Short-term Goal
                  7.0" BPEL
                  5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
                  8.0" BPEL
                  6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Comment

Maintenance is to stay around the same size and not gain. Less often, lighter routine. You workout at all? If so you know you have to keep it up to keep your body looking the same.
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I really don't understand people that have trouble staying committed. PE is fun to me and rest days are not so much fun. But then again, I've always like playing with my dick. After my first gains that came quickly, I was hooked. Maintenance work can be done just a couple of days per week. Its easy.

Comment

Well, they want it and never want to deal with it again. Mostly people looking for fast gains right now.

Rest days should be fun dude... it's when it grows the most, heals, and lets you PE more.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

One consideration for the lack of plumpness after Jelq'ing could be the ambient temperature where you jelq.
                          If you live in a warmer climate things will hang better.
                          As mentioned by 1ndaboi the erection level will make a difference as you jelq.
                          However, if you are on a beginners routine be careful on the erection levels, I would suggest between 30-50%.
                          As you progress this can increase, remember this first routine is a conditioning routine as well as a growing one.
                          The hot shower warm down is ok.
                          Stretching should not hurt your girth, just remember to do girth routines as well as stretching routines.
                          Good Luck on your growing.

Comment

Originally posted by burt View Post
                            I really don't understand people that have trouble staying committed. PE is fun to me and rest days are not so much fun. But then again, I've always like playing with my dick. After my first gains that came quickly, I was hooked. Maintenance work can be done just a couple of days per week. Its easy.
                            I don't understand people who drive slow - but guess what - everyone is different. Maybe getting larger and thicker isn't all that high up on his list. I much more look forward to lifting then doing PE, but like I said, everyone is different.
                            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                            The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Yes and it's part of the game of life for me! I enjoy PE, but hell I took almost a year off without doing any PE but found my way back.
                              My life (business mostly) was completely different, so not that I'm not traveling as much I've been on a great/strict routine and already put a 1/4 inch to slick's head!

Comment

Working...
                              X