Journey Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journey Begins

Sup everyone. Read through a few threads and post and decided to give the PE a go. I really like how this community is and hopefully I can also give back as much as others on here have.
    I'm currently EL= 7", EG=5"

First Goal EL=9, EG=6" then EG=6.5"/7"
    Second Goal is EL=10" but this is very long term goal

Can i ask if this is realistic and if so what time frame should i give myself for each goal?

Thanks again and i will keep posted on my journey.

Realistically, 8.5-9" for length and 6" for girth should be possible within approx 3 years, maybe more. The rest may be attainable but you could be doing PE for 6-15 years before reaching your final goal. Gains will probably slow down around 7.75x5.5 but as long as you are consistent and dedicated I believe any goal within 4 inch for length and 2" for girth is achievable. There's really no way to predict how long it will take you though. PE isn't a matter of time, it's a matter of patience and you must be willing to do it for the rest of your life if you wish to be successful.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Welcome and good luck on your journey.

With consistent dedication, the consensus seems to be a good first year goal is .5"-1". .5" each of the next two years. If you accomplish that, .25" each year after.
      Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
      Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
      1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

I think that setting a goal is not a bad thing, but keep your goals simple and realistic. When I started my manual routine, I had no goal other than to regain my eleven o'clock woodies.

Through improved e.q. that came fast,
        along with a half inch length gain, and then I kept going just for the heck of it. I made it a pleasurable "game" of sorts. and more gains came several months later. I was not thinking about goals,however, but simply enjoying each moment.

If it becomes a "chore," then p.e. is not for you.

Good luck!!
        Last edited by going411by7; 04-09-2019, 04:17 AM.
        Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
        Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
        Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
        Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
        February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
        June '13 BPFLS 11"
        January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
        December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
          I think that setting a goal is not a bad thing, but keep your goals simple and realistic. When I started my manual routine, I had no goal other than to regain my eleven o'clock woodies.

Through improved e.q. that came fast,
          along with a half inch length gain, and then I kept going just for the heck of it. I made it a pleasurable "game" of sorts. and more gains came several months later. I was not thinking about goals,however, but simply enjoying each moment.

If it becomes a "chore," then p.e. is not for you.

Good luck!!
          Agree but it can be a chore at the beginning for most people similar to the gym but with consistency and dedication it becomes a habit and you begin to enjoy PE sessions and feel bored on rest days.
          Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
          Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Thanks guys. sorry for the late reply. Ill enjoy the process for a year and see what happens. Ill see where im at in 2 years so thats 2021.

going411by7 how did you go about regaining that 11 oclock wood?

Comment

Working...
            X