Refractory period way to shorten it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refractory period way to shorten it?

I was wondering if there is any way to shorten refractory period, by that I don't mean to "Don't cum so hard" or getting any drugs. If there is any type of exercises for it or nutrition advice?
    Current: 5 x 4.5 (BPEL x EG), 2.5 flaccid
    Goal (hope so in 3 years): 7.25 x 5.71 erected and 4.5 flaccid

Workout - go the the gym, lift weights and do cardio
    Kegels
    Edge
    Check your diet.
    Look into dry orgasm for men. Maybe you will forget about refractory period and just enjoy long sex sessions.
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Deliberately hold back some on your initial ejaculation/orgasm. This should make it easier/quicker for you to get erect for the next round of activities.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

The last 2 posters have made mention of male multi orgasm training .
        We teach it onsite .
        The refreac esentially becomes zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Toky View Post
          I was wondering if there is any way to shorten refractory period, by that I don't mean to "Don't cum so hard" or getting any drugs. If there is any type of exercises for it or nutrition advice?
          Periods of No-Fap. If I go a couple weeks without ejaculating, I can cum about 3 times without really losing any wood.
          Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
          Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
          1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by Toky View Post
            My refractory period has gone from a couple of days to less than an hour (at times zero). (I'm 50)

I am pretty sure it comes from daily edging and PE work. The adage is "the more erections you get, the more erections you get". Meaning if you get into the habit of having 2~3 erections a day (all under your control) then they will be easier to achieve.

A second factor is probably the no ejaculation thing. I only ejaculate with my wife. So not during edging, not during PE, only in sex. And then I try to have a 10:1 ratio, meaning my wife orgasms 10 times for my every 1.

My erection does not fade after sex. We will go at it 2~3 times a week, so I ejaculate about every two weeks. A few times recently after ejaculating my erection does not fade. 5 even 10 minutes later, still hard. Sometimes she will use it again.

As I said, I attribute it to daily edging and habituating multiple erections per day.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
            X