Kegeling during stretches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegeling during stretches

The JP90 routine encourages beginners to kegel during stretches, which I've been doing. However, I've seen some users on the forum advise against it. I'd like some clarification on the pros and cons of kegeling and why a beginner should/shouldn't do it during stretches.
    Hazards' Log - Gains Ahead!
    Current Size (16/08/2020):

6.375" x ?"
    Goal Size:
    8" x 6"

At the top of the Basic Stretching Exercises portion of the JP90 instructions you will see a blue quotation box that advises against kegeling while stretching.

CAUTION- The technique of stretching while kegeling can be harmful for those who don't have the requisite level conditioning to handle it. if you're new to training it would be in your best interests to become proficient in the standard kegel before attempting to stretch against a kegel contraction.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks and I've just seen the 'kegel exercises' button, gonna have a read of that article now.
      Hazards' Log - Gains Ahead!
      Current Size (16/08/2020):

6.375" x ?"
      Goal Size:
      8" x 6"

Comment

I used to do that during JP90, but it's best to perform kegels by themselves. Kegeling while stretching adds intensity to the kegels but not for the reverse kegels. You'll end up with stronger kegels and weaker reverse kegel strength.

Comment

The Dangers of Excessive Kegeling | PEGym
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hazards View Post
            The JP90 routine encourages beginners to kegel during stretches, which I've been doing. However, I've seen some users on the forum advise against it. I'd like some clarification on the pros and cons of kegeling and why a beginner should/shouldn't do it during stretches.
            I like these cuz it helps deepen the stretch and also knock out kegel sets at the same time. The biggest issue is newbies try to do this while doing much too strong of stretches. If you do them with an adequate but comfortable stretch you should be fine
            Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
            Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
            1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
              I like these cuz it helps deepen the stretch and also knock out kegel sets at the same time. The biggest issue is newbies try to do this while doing much too strong of stretches. If you do them with an adequate but comfortable stretch you should be fine
              I did several months of PE and kegels and injured my pelvic floor kegeling while stretching. It's not worth the risk.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
              X