What makes JP90 so effective?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes JP90 so effective?

Is it V-jelqs, helicopters or clock stretches? It's basically 5min stretches with about 30min jelq, isn't it?

What makes it effective? Consistency.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

It is a lot longer than 5 minutes of stretching from what I remember. But, basically, you are talking about the bread and butter of PE here - jelqing and stretching. Pretty much any [consistent - the Cusp man is spot on] PE stretch - jelq routine will be beneficial for most guys.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

All of the above^^^ Stretching for 5 minutes may be a safe start but as you progress through the 90 days time spent stretching should progress along with it. it will take much more time than 5 minutes for optimum results.
        Last edited by Cavalier; 02-12-2019, 10:46 AM.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Effective in what way?
          To condition? It builds your stamina for both stretch and girth routines and more intensity later.
          For length gains? Stretches and low EQjelqing helps stretch the ligs and tunica. EQ also improves and will be a big gaining factor for many.
          For girth? Jelqs create and expanding pressure in the tussue which then repairs thicker, stronger, amd able to hold more blood.
          As a beginner? It gives you a semi-safe routine to learn how to properly do Basic PE. To understand and learn the nuances of safe jelqing, stretching, to learn your limits, to learn where you currently stand and what your capable and conditioned for. To learn the different areas we are directing growth to whether it be Jelq, vjelq, different eqs, different stretches. It will teach you where your ligs and things are tighter, where they are looser.
          Also how to properly warm up and the necessity of this, as well as a schedule based around proper damage and recovery and to learn to understand how you're affecting PIs and to adapt accordingly.

Not sure which effect your asking acout but hope that helps
          Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
          Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
          1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

It takes me no more then 6min to complete my stretches, how it is supposed to be longer tho? For past two days im actually going another circle of it so 2 times stretches/150jelq/60vjelqs(not 90)

Comment

By doing just that; keep adding to the number of sets of your stretching.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Then itís improvisation, not the actual outline of the routine

Comment

I call it progression. Over time you will need to increase time and intensity the same as any other exercise regime. Its like asking what makes hanging so effective? It's not sticking with the 2 1/2 lbs you start off with for months; it's progressing in weight and time as you go that makes it effective.

Comment

I donít understand what are you talking about. Thereís routine, no one mentioned any kind of progression. It shoud last minimum for three months, thatís all. I remember when i asked you a year ago how long should one session take and you said no more then one hour-i suppose it would last much longer with Ďprogressioní as you said. Can you please explain to me what did you mean? I canít do the routine more then one hour

Comment

Originally posted by miki95 View Post
                      I donít understand what are you talking about. Thereís routine, no one mentioned any kind of progression. It shoud last minimum for three months, thatís all. I remember when i asked you a year ago how long should one session take and you said no more then one hour-i suppose it would last much longer with Ďprogressioní as you said. Can you please explain to me what did you mean? I canít do the routine more then one hour
                      You can also add intensity and pressure of the jelqs, you should also learn to be more "efficient" in understanding the feeling of quality jelqs and stretches. You may slow down your jelqs from 3 sec to 5 sec or more. Its like, you go to build your chest with bench press. If you can only do a plate when you first start. At 3 months later will you still only be lifting a plate? No, you will have progressively increased and adapted your routine.

Jp90 is a great base routine and is created to be a safe, effective routine for conditioning for all shapes and sizes. But once you find out your plenty conditioned for this routine, you update and adapt to be getting the correct fatigue, resultys, and PIs that indicate a successful session.
                      Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                      Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                      1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by miki95 View Post
                        If you scroll dow to the bottom of the JP90 instructions you will find the JonPop's 90-Day Beginner Penis Enlargement Routine FAQs - Part 1 link. The reply to the question Can you increase reps or intensity, as you go? is

A. JonPopís routine was designed to show newbies how to do the exercises, not go overboard, prevent injuries, and condition the penis for more strenuous exercises to follow. As you progress, follow the routine exactly, and listen to your body. If you feel you can increase intensity or duration, ease into what you are comfortable with. If any soreness occurs, back off and take a dayís rest . JP advises you do at least 6 weeks of his routine before upping the exercises.
                        The volume and intensity of the routine can be gradually increased over time but you will not find any guidelines on how to go about it. The routine is written up at a starting point that should be safe for everyone. Everyone responds to these exercises differently so the when, how much or even if you should progress is very individualistic and will be based on how you respond and your PIs.

Comment

Working...
                        X