Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ejaculation dribbling instead shooting

Hi All
    As on the name of my topic. During orgasm, sperm drobbing instead shoot as use to be before. I wondering what muscle are involed, and can I improve this by some pelvic floor exercises ?

Kegels help. Also the more days between ejaculation the more you will shoot.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I find it also related to how your penis is.
      Along to how powerful are your muscles it is about the anatomy.

For example. A few years ago I was clamping and that damaged a bit my frenulum. Since then, I am not shooting all the sperm, like I used when the frenulum was pretty stretched out when I was erect.
      Also, as my orgasms are more intense since then, I assume my Kegels are stronger.
      So, my only explanation is that how you shoot is also a matter of penis anatomy.

But, no matter if Kegels will help you shoot further, they are worth doing since they intensify pleasure and they help your health as well.
      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Kegel, Kegel and Kegel once you start your be doing them for the rest of your life, up top your see Kegel exercises and just how to do them, and as your be told many times the reverse ones are just as important.

Don't worry your soon be shooting your load all over the place.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
          Kegel, Kegel and Kegel once you start your be doing them for the rest of your life, up top your see Kegel exercises and just how to do them, and as your be told many times the reverse ones are just as important.

Don't worry your soon be shooting your load all over the place.

NOWHARD

Nowhard, I know, but im still confused when should I do squeeze Kegels session, and when should I focus on session with Reverse Kegels

Comment

You should do reverse kegels with your kegels. I practice holds every kegel workout. I do quick reps in the beginning and work up to long holds.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
              You should do reverse kegels with your kegels. I practice holds every kegel workout. I do quick reps in the beginning and work up to long holds.
              Thats typical Kegel exercises. Holding, squeze, clench muscles. BUT WHAT ABUT REVERSE ?? Are you doing holding and after that, directly reverse, pushing ?

Comment

Can someone please concisely explain what is entailed in a REVERSE KEGEL?

Comment

A stronger relaxed athletic muscle performs better and shoots .
                  A kegel makes your muscles stronger and a rk relaxes it you should do both ,

Here are some rk threads.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
                  Last edited by Pegasus; 02-09-2019, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dzidektancerz View Post
                    Thats typical Kegel exercises. Holding, squeze, clench muscles. BUT WHAT ABUT REVERSE ?? Are you doing holding and after that, directly reverse, pushing ?
                    Reverse Kegeling is what you do when you're forcing yourself to pee or when you're peeing *harder*. You should feel a downwards pressure in the bladder area/anus region when you're doing it.

You do this so the regular kegel muscles don't become overly tense with time, which can harbor problems like Erectile Dysfunction. Reverse Kegels are also good for delaying ejaculation.
                    Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

I understand what reverse and what clench kegels. But Im affraid no one understand my questions, I guessing because of my pool english grammar. I know allready I should do both exercises. But let me ask again what I try to figure out.
                      How to combinate those two exercises ? One day exercises kegel and second reverse ? Or mix those two exercises same time, same day ?

Comment

Whatever way you find best . You will find you have to change the % of k to rk as your situation and goals change

Comment

Working...
                        X